IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers at home match day thread

14 minutes ago, westonred said:

Martins is dropped and still Wells doesn't get a start he must be off in Jan

Martin* and it could just mean Wells isn’t rated, as per the rest of the season

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Seems as though some on this thread are suggesting we will be selling some of our players in Jan to help balance books- Bentley, massengo from what I can see

Just speculation based on him being on the bench

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Rumours of a massive exodus in jan to help with financial worries. I’m not claiming to have any inside knowledge but people are saying the like of Bentley and massengo are off .

Coincidently, everyone has waited until the team sheet to spread the news that they all knew before.

I call total bullshit.

• Like 7
  • Flames 2

I think its about time we changed things a bit more and we have, we will be at QPR and going for the 3pts.

I dont think Bents dominates the area enough, Wells should be back at QPR and its about time Martin was rested, lets have them and all the points 3-0 to us:city:

13 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Think we will be good tonight. COYR 

One thing I feel very confident about, whatever the final score is..... That we won't be particularly good..! 

Unless Nige found a game plan in his Christmas cracker & we've gone with that - it might help & should be an improvement on where he usually gets them from. 

Again, I've not bothered tonight (which saddens & hurts me to say) for no other reason that I simply can't be arsed to leave the house and travel to sit in a cold, empty stadium, watching a team that's is send out with no game plan or tactics. 

COYR's - please reignite my enthusiasm..! 

1 minute ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Ok then 

we are just putting out a shit team for the sake of it then 

It does seem an utterly baffling team selection..! 

Arguably 6 of the players on the bench, would strengthen the starting 11 and Martin, who's needed a rest for a couple of months has now been rested, after having a rest...! 

Let's hope that NP has a master plan up his sleeve...! (very much doubt it, based on what he's done/not done since he's been here) 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

It does seem an utterly baffling team selection..! 

Arguably 6 of the players on the bench, would strengthen the starting 11 and Martin, who's needed a rest for a couple of months has now been rested, after having a rest...! 

Let's hope that NP has a master plan up his sleeve...! (very much doubt it, based on what he's done/not done since he's been here) 

Exactly I really hope we win but for example

max O’Leary- not championship standard and only rated because he’s local and from the academy.

vyner- awful defender who will probably end up with more assists against us than for us.

andy king - old enough he’ll be shitting the bed soon

semenyo- would struggle to score if you made the goal ten foot wider

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 1