IGNORED

All I did was laugh...

The Nest Egg

Okay, the first couple of times we conceded a last minute winner it hurt, but now?

It's literally gone beyond hurting, to becoming something so bad to the point of being amusing. I've been apathetic before about our results, no doubt, but this is the first time I've found it genuinely comical.

Anyone else feel the same?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

The team gave everything. Throughly undeserved and nothing like prior losses in my opinion.

I understand this perspective although the fact we have various flavours of the same poor outcome is massively concerning. 

The ref was no doubt appalling, but the fact that we have conceded in the final minute for the umpteenth time is pretty telling. We must be the worst team in the EFL this season for it? 

Edited by Newquay-Red

1 minute ago, Wiltshire robin said:

We should of had free kicks before both of their goals . That red was a comple manual manipulator most bias I’ve seen for years .

Ref was poor but King was dumb. On a booking and does that.

4 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Okay, the first couple of times we conceded a last minute winner it hurt, but now?

It's literally gone beyond hurting, to becoming something so bad to the point of being amusing. I've been apathetic before about our results, no doubt, but this is the first time I've found it genuinely comical.

Anyone else feel the same?

Sorry but I’ve laughed more at Mrs Brown’s Boys. 

4 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Absolutely bollocks as per usual but some fans seem to think they know the best for the club and were happy to see us sack a manager that just missed off on the playoffs each season.  Oh well, we are a small club and always will be.  

Loyal Red you say? Sort yourself out lad.  Talk about wet blankets…you optimise one! 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Absolutely bollocks as per usual but some fans seem to think they know the best for the club and were happy to see us sack a manager that just missed off on the playoffs each season.  Oh well, we are a small club and always will be.  

Put your hand in front of your face, .....what do you see ?.......

Nothing

You are clearly related to one of the people to completely mess up this Club , the short one with the over sized self belief

Truly staggering how not only so many refuse to see it or acknowledge it but actually praise the Boy who bought lots of (Crap) toys 

When did we ‘just miss out on the play offs’ btw

• Like 3

That was tough to take tonight. We deserved at least a point and that was one of the most commited perforformances i can remember in a long time.

Semenyo isn't a natural centre forward but he offered us so much more with with his running power.

Based on the (lack of) luck we had tonight i am worried this season could end badly!

3 minutes ago, Edgy Red said:

That was tough to take tonight. We deserved at least a point and that was one of the most commited perforformances i can remember in a long time.

Semenyo isn't a natural centre forward but he offered us so much more with with his running power.

Based on the (lack of) luck we had tonight i am worried this season could end badly!

Sorry, if Semenyo is the answer then I am blowed if I know the question

13 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Put your hand in front of your face, .....what do you see ?.......

Nothing

You are clearly related to one of the people to completely mess up this Club , the short one with the over sized self belief

Truly staggering how not only so many refuse to see it or acknowledge it but actually praise the Boy who bought lots of (Crap) toys 

When did we ‘just miss out on the play offs’ btw

Sick of seeing us lose at home, if we continue to do so we will go down.  It’s really that simple.  To survive and do well in this league we win at home and draw away, we can’t really do either.  

10 minutes ago, Edgy Red said:

How many times could we have said that this season ? Winning or drawing at home with a minute to go or in injury time and then we throw it away ? Pi$$ poor as per....

26 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sorry, if Semenyo is the answer then I am blowed if I know the question

I'm certainly not saying Semenyo is the answer to our problems but he gives us something different in the final third with his pace.

We are in a serious relegation battle (regardless of what other posters may think) but there were a number of positives tonight and everything went against us.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure if I am being harsh wondering if Max was correctly positioned and if Bentley might have got a hand to it. Will have to see it again. Went over him I think.

I think the main issue was that there was no-one challenging the scorer. You connect with those and the keeper will usually be in no mans land.

23 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

How many times could we have said that this season ? Winning or drawing at home with a minute to go or in injury time and then we throw it away ? Pi$$ poor as per....

We didn't deserve to lose tonight which can't be said on many other occasions this season when we've conceded late goals.

We are a poor side who are in a relegation battle but that was a harsh result tonight.