IGNORED

All I did was laugh...

The Nest Egg

Gutted by that loss.  Team selection was good, the first 20 minutes was the best I’ve seen us play this season, we were competitive even when down to 10, great atmosphere and support at the Gate, and everyone put a massive battling shift in, apart from King because he got himself senselessly sent off.  

Thought we’d sorted the conceding from corners thing out, so disappointing to lose it from one after everything everyone had put in.

Hope we can quickly put that one behind us and go again with the same approach against Millwalll - new year, new habit of winning…

We played some of the best football we have all season and it took QPR having a two man advantage (counting the ref) to beat us.

TBH nothing surprises me about City at the moment.  I sometimes think AG must've been built over a cursed Indian graveyard, such is our failure to catch any breaks.

I wasn't laughing. I was angry enough to leave as soon as their second went in. Normally, I never do that, but I had to dash back and have a couple of pints in Pensford to calm down.