IGNORED

Danny Simpson

Hampshire reds

3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

is Danny Simpson injured. if not where the hell is he. on decent money for doing what . anyone know what is up with him. 

1. No

2. Not in the squad 

3. Is he on good money? Doubtful, imagine he’s one of the lowest paid 

4. Not really, doing a bit of coaching, bit of a big brother in the changing room, a clever club would put the majority of his ‘wage’ down as a coach to keep it Out of FFP ?

• Like 1
  • Flames 3

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

It is sad how certain posters continue with their bullshit. Can’t really slate NP now the finances have been divulged. But now a player who has probably done a lot of training and guidance towards players like Tanner is in line. Pathetic really 

Yep.

A grade ****.

Simpson didn’t have a club for 9 months last season before we gave him a short term deal yet this ***** still comes out with shite like “on decent money”.

******* bore off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, super slick said:

1. No

2. Not in the squad 

4. Not really, doing a bit of coaching, bit of a big brother in the changing room, a clever club would put the majority of his ‘wage’ down as a coach to keep it Out of FFP ?

There was a great comment from Gary Owers on one of the City podcasts: 'they say [certain] players are there because they are great in the dressing room. Employ a comedian then and pay him £200.' 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

what is bullshit about asking where a player is. 

Hampshire Reds, keep asking your questions. A diversity of opinion, comment and questions is good for a forum - even if people vehemently disagree with you.

We have a manager who has won NINE out of 39 games. We have financial constraints, yes. But not as many as Derby who would be four points above us without their deductions. Tonight was better, but we still lost because of some dreadful, soft-headed decision making by our players. Anyway, I'm glad we signed Andy King to add some much-needed experience in midfield. 

Edited by firstdivision
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, firstdivision said:

Hampshire Reds, keep asking your questions. A diversity of opinion, comment and questions is good for a forum - even if people vehemently disagree with you.

We have a manager who has won NINE out of 39 games. We have financial constraints, yes. But not as many as Derby who would be four points above us without their deductions. Tonight was better, but we still lost because of some dreadful, soft-headed decision making. Anyway, I'm glad we signed Andy King to add some much-needed experience in midfield. 

Think that’s a reasonable view myself.

If everyone expressed the same opinion and agreed with each other on this forum it would be a pretty boring place. 

Reasonable to ask where Simpson is in my view. Given the answer seems to be he’s not good enough to be selected, that leads the question why did we re-sign in the Summer when we knew we were in such a financial mess.

The only thing we are all allowed to agree on is that all paths lead back to Mark Ashton ( well, possibly - with the exception of Simpson) 

Edited by RedRock
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

is Danny Simpson injured. if not where the hell is he. on decent money for doing what . anyone know what is up with him. 

2 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

what is bullshit about asking where a player is. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

Graham c. why the bad language only asked a question no need for the abuse. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire reds said:

It does make me wonder if being on this forum is worth it. to read Graham c comments is disturbing. not sure that should be allowed on here. but the admin people will decide. 

You are an awful individual. Danny Simpson has not worked out well. Much like Engval etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. 

Then you do all that ‘what me’ stuff. Well done fella. You get the bites! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, super slick said:

1. No

2. Not in the squad 

Agree with all above, although did read that he’s on £15k per week, whether this can be properly verified?

Edited by East End Old Boy

4 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

7F8A06B4-71C1-44C2-9242-C16628DFE7B9.jpeg

Not a chance.

When Pearson gave Simpson a short term deal in March he had been without a club for 9 months since Huddersfield let him go & was training with Leicester just to keep fit.

He is 35 next week & was probably grateful to get any offers at all, I doubt that he is on more than a third of that figure, rumour is that Weimann (first choice) & Baker re-signed on less than this & they are far more integral parts of the squad than him.

Anyone taking this figures seriously (on more than Matty James, FFS!) must think we signed the 2015/16 Premier League winning version.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not a chance.

When Pearson gave Simpson a short term deal in March he had been without a club for 9 months since Huddersfield let him go & was training with Leicester just to keep fit.

He is 35 next week & was probably grateful to get any offers at all, I doubt that he is on more than a third of that figure, rumour is that Weimann (first choice) & Baker re-signed on less than this & they are far more integral parts of the squad than him.

Anyone taking this figures seriously (on more than Matty James, FFS!) must think we signed the 2015/16 Premier League winning version.

Hope you’re right, although hard to disbelieve some of the figures, but Simpson at £15k doesn’t make sense. Further down it showed Baker at £9k.

13 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

Graham c. why the bad language only asked a question no need for the abuse. 

Your posts are all like this.

If you did any research you would know that Simpson was fit, he isn’t being selected because Pearson thinks he has better options.

All of your posts (you used to post “Pearson out” after every single defeat) have an agenda & are predictable & boring.

All this “ I only asked a question” stuff, of course it is.

Every manager makes mistakes, signs players that don’t work out, that’s just how it is. A balanced view showing both sides is completely beyond some people, though.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If you did any research you would know that Simpson was fit, he isn’t being selected because Pearson thinks he has better options.

All of your posts (you used to post “Pearson out” after every single defeat) have an agenda & are predictable & boring.

Every manager makes mistakes, signs players that don’t work out, that’s just how it is. A balanced view showing both sides is completely beyond some people, though.

Indeed, and some of the previous regimes signings that didn’t work out are still here, not working out. 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

What I want to know is how we move on @Hampshire reds in the transfer window, and why @GrahamC isn't making proper use of the ignore button :)

Edited by Sleepy1968