IGNORED

Chicken Bones

Chicken George

10 hours ago, Aipearcey said:

Chicken George..... surely this is a wind up

We have Chicken Treat and Red Rooster in OZ. Both are crap. Have KFC too. I remember November 2019 I was back in gods country and watched us go down against Blackburn. Highlight of the day was the KFC close to the ground. If you leave KFC for a day the bones do get softer and you can wash them down with cider.

8 hours ago, Natchlander said:

I remember someone grabbing the sticks and lobbing them when we were relocated in the williams? . My cloudy cider head just cleared on that memory. Wasn't there 2 brothers that tried to get atmosphere going albeit at 100 miles an hour? 

I can’t remember if they were brothers but I definitely remember that their presence wasn’t appreciated by quite a few people ?

0287D7DB-8862-4A95-AC78-4D245A0DD1F0.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Chicken George said:

Would the person(s) who decided to empty a food waste bin onto my car, leaving half-eaten chicken bones across my windscreen like to man the **** up and admit to it. Drake Road, just near the junction with Smythe Road. 

I know it was the person from the car parked directly behind me. I’d guess it’s because you were annoyed that it was a tightly packed space and would’ve been a difficult manoeuvre out of your space. But it was do-able - if you actually had any capability to drive!! 

Would you care to explain yourself. And perhaps you’d like to meet me at the next home game, apologise directly to me, and wipe my window clean. 

Show yourself ………….

Should’ve parked up by the hen and chicken. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chicken George said:

I care 

No. I parked close to the car behind, but had to make sure I wasn’t covering the driveway of the house with my front.  So it was tight, but perfectly doable for a competent driver. 
No need to empty a food bin onto my car, was there 

Are you sure your not Alan Partridge?   Ah-Ha!

12 hours ago, Chicken George said:

Would the person(s) who decided to empty a food waste bin onto my car, leaving half-eaten chicken bones across my windscreen like to man the **** up and admit to it. Drake Road, just near the junction with Smythe Road. 

I know it was the person from the car parked directly behind me. I’d guess it’s because you were annoyed that it was a tightly packed space and would’ve been a difficult manoeuvre out of your space. But it was do-able - if you actually had any capability to drive!! 

Would you care to explain yourself. And perhaps you’d like to meet me at the next home game, apologise directly to me, and wipe my window clean. 

Show yourself ………….

Safe to say you’ve got a bone to pick with someone.