IGNORED

Chicken Bones

Chicken George

Every era needs a hero.

In 2004 it was @Never to the dark side flying to Newcastle and back in a day just because he thought he could.

Heading into 2022 a new generation will come to cherish @Chicken Georgeposting photos live from a car wash because someone dropped a Miss Millies on his Audi.

We are truly blessed by this nonsense. Onwards OTIB into January, I've just been told by a mate of a mate of a mate that Eddie Nketiah wants more playing time and is available for loan.

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

2 minutes ago, Olé said:

Every era needs a hero.

In 2004 it was @Never to the dark side flying to Newcastle and back in a day just because he thought he could.

Heading into 2022 a new generation will come to cherish @Chicken Georgeposting photos live from a car wash because someone dropped a Miss Millies on his Audi.

We are truly blessed by this nonsense. Onwards OTIB into January, I've just been told by a mate of a mate of a mate that Eddie Nketiah wants more playing time and is available for loan.

More chance of signing Eddie the Eagle.

37 minutes ago, Olé said:

Every era needs a hero.

Nketiah, tell me whats wrong

Do you want to start on Sunday?

Just now, Agard Days Night said:

Cock

Oi. Don’t come on here and ruin my thread. 
You’re making yourself look guilty. 
Were you parked on Drake Road last night behind a black Audi and you awoke this morning with your hands smelling of rancid chicken? 
Remember - a positive answer to that question will result in a £6.50 charge for the car wash and a verbal apology. 

• Haha 3
  • Flames 2

22 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

Were you parked on Drake Road last night behind a black Audi and you awoke this morning with your hands smelling of rancid chicken? 
Remember - a positive answer to that question will result in a £6.50 charge for the car wash and a verbal apology. 

4 pages of fun and we have Mr Serious sat there in his high chair…

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

In the immortal words of Delia Smith, “LETS BE AVIN YOU”

Has the perpetrator got the giblets to out themself and confess

8C7F35FA-6276-43B0-963F-17E5974BCD86.jpeg

1 hour ago, Laner said:

Why the full amount if only the windscreen was dirty?

Hope you're not trying to feather your nest?!!

I’d only washed the car last week, on the 22nd, so it didn’t need another one. Thus it’s an outlay I wouldn’t have had to make. 
Although in fairness, I usually go for Wash 3 at £4.50 but I thought since someone else will have to cough up I went for Wash 5 with the extra wheel wash and wax protection. 
If the perp comes forward with a sincere apology, I guess I’ll reduce the cost to the normal £4.50. 
But that’s conditional, on the level of sincerity displayed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Chicken George said:

I’d only washed the car last week, on the 22nd, so it didn’t need another one. Thus it’s an outlay I wouldn’t have had to make. 
Although in fairness, I usually go for Wash 3 at £4.50 but I thought since someone else will have to cough up I went for Wash 5 with the extra wheel wash and wax protection. 
If the perp comes forward with a sincere apology, I guess I’ll reduce the cost to the normal £4.50. 
But that’s conditional, on the level of sincerity displayed. 

Sounds like a cock & bull story to me!

• Haha 2