IGNORED

Scott Penalty Shout…

Lew-T

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Had to laugh at the Arsenal fans today, the absolute rage at the ref after an almost identical set of circumstances in their game today.

The ref from that game will get absolutely hammered for his performance now and probably reprimanded, I doubt the same consequences will meet our friend from the other night

The difference is they had VAR and still made the wrong calls.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

He doesn't make a serious attempt to play the ball, so technically I guess the question of sending off could be asked, but I doubt it would ever happen. Reckless, definite Pen , as you will see if the bloody link works. 

Just to highlight how much I know or see during the 90. I thought their Pen was harsh, and Scott may have gone down easily. Watching footage, I'd say ours was a worse challenge.  Made my New Years Eve interesting, Brother-in-Law and a mate are both Rangers. Even went to change and put shirts on for a photo. Nice to see the City sticker I put in his toilet is still there.

https://twitter.com/QuestTV/status/1476692433564020741?s=20

The one ON us, I take it you mean. Theirs is 9 times out of 10 a pen too, but the one on Scott is nailed-on.

Their player even looks over to the ref to start to argue the penalty decision. He knows he's fouled the man.

Edited by AppyDAZE

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The one ON us, I take it you mean. Theirs is 9 times out of twn a pen too, but the one on Scott is nailed-on.

Their player even looks over to the ref to start to argue the penalty decision. He knows he's fouled the man.

Yeah, on Scott. As we holds his hands out to claim a goal kick if it goes out, signals to the Ref he got nowhere near the ball, Ref just wasn't going to give us anything. 

It took a 2nd look at tires to see it had to be given. But as I say, ours was more blatant. Ref has a little bit of a get out as he was a little way away, 

Let’s face it on Thursday night the Tef have us nothing. 
Challenge on Scott definitely a pen but no interest from a clearly incompetent official. 
On the Pring challenge 50:50 at most but Ref looking to give something. Then Yellow card waving ? who did he actually book your guess is as good as. Mine the players clearly had no idea ! Not sure Ref did either!! But looking at the challenge on Scott it just about sums up our season so far no luck ?