IGNORED

Dropping the captain.

Oh Louie louie

39 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I think he could have at least punched it and if he clothes lined Bradshaw into the bargain….bonus!! If the ball is crossed from the touch line and headed in from four yards the keeper has to come under scrutiny. That said Bentley has been staying on his line for months and let his centre half’s head the ball underneath the bar almost.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

38 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Bradshaw scored the header. The ball travelled a long way imo.

Yep, I can’t just tip my scales to call him at fault tonight. Definitely questionable though.  Neither CB marked very well either did they?

3 hours ago, Better Red said:

2 games at home

4 goals conceded 

2 penalties - no where near them

2 crosses (1 a corner) - 2 goals conceded 

Not throw one in but….

It’s definitely worked or maybe I m wrong

Like I said Bentley most consistent player over the last 2 years

Belter

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Better Red said:

Not consistent- do you go and watch ?

Not tinted but they are very clearly telling me he is consistent.

Again most convenient player of last 2 years - not 2 weeks but 2 years 

Yes I do go and watch. Just because someone has a different opinion to you (it does happen in football) don’t be so rude as to ‘super-fan’ yourself and make out your opinion is more valid. 

So consistent he’s been dropped. Good one. 

I have said it before and I will say it again - Bentley is a Mike Gibson goalie.  Brilliant at times but with dreadful mistakes in him.  It is why he isn’t in Prem

If Max can be consistent I’d stick with him.  Guess as he is selected coaches feel the same.

Plus good to see a captain in the middle of the field shouting instructions.

I believe in Nige!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dredd said:

The only joke post here was yours. Literally picking out that Max didn’t save two penalties and making out like they’ve scored from the two crosses they’ve put into the box. You might not be an anti maxer but you need to take your Bentley tinted glasses off. I’m not having he’s been consistent at all. 

It’s not just an opinion it’s a fact.

Have a guess who you think was player of the season last year?

An award given for the most ‘consistently’ good player we have ?

A clue initials - DB

1 minute ago, Better Red said:

It’s not just an opinion it’s a fact.

Have a guess who you think was player of the season last year?

An award given for the most ‘consistently’ good player we have ?

A clue initials - DB

He totally deserved player of the year last season. No one is arguing with that.

However his standards have dropped a little this season and O'Leary has been given a go.  That's it really.  Thinking longterm we need 2 keepers who are up to it and you only get that if they both get an opportunity to pay.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

From my vantage (Dolman centre top tier), Vyner probably doesn’t do a huge amount wrong. Could be closer, but my thought was “stand, don’t dive in” which is what he did. The cross itself was excellent quality and was one which a keeper would have to gamble on - whipped, pace, corridor of uncertainty. I wouldn’t blame Max for not coming for it, it’s one where damned if do, damned if don’t. It’s Towlers error for me. He’s a yard off Bradshaw and enables a free header.

Find it hard to fault Max for any of the four goals so far, although I think the term “Anti-Maxxer” is genius.

Fair point.

I just think he could have come out Shemical like arms and legs wide and maybe taking out Bradshaw at the same time. 

‘Anti-Maxxer’  thanks for noticing I thought it was a good one. It’s gone largely unappreciated.