IGNORED

Millwall at home match day thread

21 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

In thailand, any help on how I can watch? have sky go on iPad (but game not listed)

also have BCTV subscription.

anyone know who’s showing it ?

A one game pass to RobinsTV is available for a tenner. They do monthly as well, if you are here for any length of time.

Incidentally, where in Thailand?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

A one game pass to RobinsTV is available for a tenner. They do monthly as well, if you are here for any length of time.

Incidentally, where in Thailand?

Prachuap Kihei Khan, just bought some land (with the Thai wife) to build on for retirement in a few years time, hear Chaing Mai is stunning, 

we will have to form a Thai City supporters club! 

• Robin 3
1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

In thailand, any help on how I can watch? have sky go on iPad (but game not listed)

also have BCTV subscription.

anyone know who’s showing it ?

I watch Robins TV here in Thailand every week. Is a "BCTV subscription" the same as a monthly/annual Robins TV subscription ?

If it is, then just log in as per normal ( I do it through my laptop to my TV via HDMI cable.)  

• Like 1

I had intended going to the QPR game and missing today but one thing and another it’s worked out the other way round.

So, I’m starting the new year in an optimistic mood. Not only a first win against them at home for 10 years and a day but it’ll be by more than one goal.

Im really struggling to remember going into the final few minutes of a game with a comfortable lead.

• Like 1

"Play like we did against QPR". Give away a pen, get a player sent off early in second half, and let a goal in right at the end?

No thanks. We have to be better than that. Millwall won't give us space to attack at will down our left in the first half. They will just sit in and try to catch us on the break. Are we going to be good enough to break them down? I think it's going to depend on Scott and Seymeno. We also need a plan B for when plan A (I assume it's a plan) doesn't work. We need to pull Semenyo off when he's flagging.

I will be very concerned if we can't muster up enough guile to beat Millwall, but am not really expecting it to me anything more than a dull game, with probably more action in the Atyeo than on the pitch. Hope to eat my words later,

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

Prachuap Kihei Khan, just bought some land (with the Thai wife) to build on for retirement in a few years time, hear Chaing Mai is stunning, 

we will have to form a Thai City supporters club! 

Chiang Mai is great. Look me up if you ever make it  up this way. I sometimes get my local bar to put on City games, but they have limited screens and the locals are only interested in the Premier League. Need more City fans to be asking for the game.

• Robin 1

Here’s my predicted line up. 
4-2-3-1  similar to how we played v QPR but Tanner, King & Weimann out, Towler, Massengo & Benarous in  

O’Leary

Vyner Kalas Towler Pring

Massengo James

Benarous  Scott  O’Dowda

Semenyo

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
26 minutes ago, Harry said:

Here’s my predicted line up. 
4-2-3-1  similar to how we played v QPR but Tanner, King & Weimann out, Towler, Massengo & Benarous in  

O’Leary

Vyner Kalas Towler Pring

Massengo James

Benarous  Scott  O’Dowda

Semenyo

Weimann is not going to be dropped (Personally I'd be happy with Benarous instead, but not going to happen).

Towler is not going to be thrown in to start either.

I expect same as v QPR, except Massengo in for King.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1