IGNORED

Millwall at home match day thread

And that counter attack sums up Semenyo. Weimann tells him to hold his run to stay onside so that AS has a clear run in on goal. He doesn’t look, doesn’t get it, and gets flagged offside. That should be 4-2. Great opportunity spurned and AW rightly has a go at him.

• Like 4
Just now, tin said:

And that counter attack sums up Semenyo. Weimann tells him to hold his run to stay onside so that AS has a clear run in on goal. He doesn’t look, doesn’t get it, and gets flagged offside. That should be 4-2. Great opportunity spurned and AW rightly has a go at him.

Maybe but I do think the fact we now have some pace going forward is making a huge difference. Not without his faults but I really think we need him at the moment.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tin said:

Personally I think Wiemann was too slow on playing it forward

• Like 1
Just now, bemmyredjeff said:

Weimann's fault for delaying pass...should have released it immediately.

No chance, not for me. Defender blocked the path of the pass initially but had to close AW. At that point semenyo has to simply slow down to stay onside. Never in a million years is that anyone but semenyos fault

• Like 1