IGNORED

Millwall at home match day thread

Well there we go.

Backbone and commitment.

A result to back up some of the improvements we’re all seeing and that will be a big confidence booster.

Wasn’t always pretty but after the half time changes, that’s exactly what you want to see - a response from the bench and we had that today. 

HNM (and Martin) changing the game for us.

Well done Weimann, gets more stick than I think he deserves, what a key player this season he’s been. 

Weimann will get the match ball, he is MOTM contender along with Pring and HNM second half for me.

Edited by Alessandro
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Maybe but I do think the fact we now have some pace going forward is making a huge difference. Not without his faults but I really think we need him at the moment.

Totally agree. His performance today was really positive in almost every area, except for where it matters — in front of goal. Instinct, intelligence, clinical, call it what you will.

Who cares anyway, great to come back from behind and win at home again, despite a largely shit performance. We played far better against QPR and got nothing. That’s football. 

Edited by tin
  • Robin 1
1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

No chance, not for me. Defender blocked the path of the pass initially but had to close AW. At that point semenyo has to simply slow down to stay onside. Never in a million years is that anyone but semenyos fault

But Wiemann didn’t need to play it to feet, a little dink 10 yds in front of Semenyo and it gets interesting at it means the keeper has to come out as the defenders would never have caught up. Wrong decision but that’s being super critical on Wiemann today