IGNORED

Millwall at home match day thread

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

I wonder if that’s a training thing, both Vyner and Tanner tend to come narrow and allow crosses into the box

I know, its just looks like they're lazy and give off a half attempt at blocking the cross. Wingers really don't have to work very hard to cross the ball into the box against us. It's been the same for years. 

Even with good defenders waiting in the box for the cross there's only so much they can do before one is perfect. 

Edited by Sturny
1 minute ago, Atticus said:

People all excited seeing academy. This is what you're goina get. They are not good enough.

Why is Towler playing ahead of Dasilva?

We are truly ******. If we have to clear out our senior team.

Because Dasilva is not a left sided centre back, and would be largely hopeless against a  crossing and heading team like millwall

• Like 2
Just now, Andy082005 said:

People celebrating the fact we have all these academy players in the team….when the reality is it’s going to be the reason we go down 

Towler and O’Leary way out of their depth at the minute 

Our defending is pathetic 

Yep absolutely - a championship relegation battle with a team as soft as shite as this can do more harm than good for the younger players.

Just now, And Its Smith said:

It’s not luck that he challenged him inside the box  rather than outside the box 

I see it as lucky. He didn’t do it on purpose obviously because he was making that challenge either way. But lucky from our point of view it was in or we would be down to 10