IGNORED

Pring - Finally found our left back

brad blit

Pring said he felt detached from the football club with all his loans according to Pearson. Pearson gave him a fresh start and Pring has knuckled down. Worked his socks off and forced his way into a championship side. This is the sort of footballer we want at Bristol City. And he has set a fantastic example to younger players and seasoned pros. Well done Cam Pring 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Making strides…..signed a 3+1 last September.  You could argue why is this necessary, but good that we are reflecting his new status changing from “loanee / fringe” to “first teamer”.

Great news.

Yep. Pearson mentioned having more parity in wages didn't he? Good to see it being followed through with now with the youngsters on merit.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Pring said he felt detached from the football club with all his loans according to Pearson. Pearson gave him a fresh start and Pring has knuckled down. Worked his socks off and forced his way into a championship side. This is the sort of footballer we want at Bristol City. And he has set a fantastic example to younger players and seasoned pros. Well done Cam Pring 

Agreed. That's precisely the attitude that NP likes in a player as well.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Good news. Well done to the lad, ideally he would be able to settle in to his role as left back/ wing back, with a proper championship left midfielder in front of him, and let him show us what hes all about.

I was only saying on Saturday that I would like to see Cam at LB with JD in front of him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

I was only saying on Saturday that I would like to see Cam at LB with JD in front of him.

Dasilva is good around the halfway line and decent enough defensively, but I’d wouldn’t have him LW. I don’t think I’ve ever seen JD have a shot? He’s not really a player that bursts to the byline to whip balls in either.

• Like 1

Just now, Lew-T said:

Dasilva is good around the halfway line and decent enough defensively, but I’d wouldn’t have him LW. I don’t think I’ve ever seen JD have a shot? He’s not really a player that bursts to the byline to whip balls in either.

We can't rely on COD staying fit Lew and I was thinking of players already at the club. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Thought he had a great game today. Played well and looked like a championship player.

Good in a back three. Good on the ball.

Comfortable on the ball and has pace.

Great temperament and looks a good lad.

Well done Cam Pring

He reminds me a little bit of Joe Bryan in his early days.

He's quick, physically competitive and has a decent left peg.

There is still some naivity in his defending but there is definitely a player there and hopefully he can continue to improve as Joe did.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Offside said:

Yep, Pring was excellent today and I love the way he gets stuck in. 

I think now he is a starter in the team, he can only go on to improve and lose that naivety.  As they say practise makes perfect  A run of games for him  can only be a good thing 

• Like 1