IGNORED

Pring - Finally found our left back

brad blit

54 minutes ago, Gazred said:

He's worked hard for that. A testament that attitude over ability will see you further in your career.

Well done Cam.

So basically you are saying you think he is not very good but works hard. Think that is a bit unfair he has shown plenty of ability, a good turn of pace, along with determination to do well and not let mistakes affect his play.

• Like 1

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

So basically you are saying you think he is not very good but works hard. Think that is a bit unfair he has shown plenty of ability, a good turn of pace, along with determination to do well and not let mistakes affect his play.

No. You've misunderstood.

You can have all the ability in the world but if you don't work hard or have the right attitude you wont make it.

Look how many loans the guy has gone through to get to here. Can add a bad recent injury to that as well.

I think he is a good player, solid and fully deserves his new deal.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I feel like we have picked up a majority of our points when Cam has started. I could be wrong though. When I think of us and our best performances think Cam has been involved in almost all of them that I can think of

You been reading Rob @Olé’s tweets!!!

I track points whilst they’re on the pitch, and Cam is 3rd (+0.54 pts per game), behind Semenyo +0.96 ppg and Scott +0.63 ppg.

In terms of pure points, he is 3rd again (+7 pts), behind Chris Martin +10 and Alex Scott +8

For info, I track the game state when they enter the pitch and when they leave it and equate that into league points.  All starters are effectively drawing 0-0, and if we are winning when they leave the pitch, they get 2 points (3 points for the win, minus 1 point for the draw they started with), etc, etc.

image.png.d1cd7af53f10be7a4b16573442e32bf5.png

So Semenyo’s +0.96 ppg, equates to 1.96 ppg so he’s worth almost 2 ppg, top-2 form.

Of those that’ve played a decent amount of minutes, Jay Dasilva -0.46 ppg is the worst!

• Thanks 2
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I track points whilst they’re on the pitch, and Cam is 3rd (+0.54 pts per game), behind Semenyo +0.96 ppg and Scott +0.63 ppg.

In terms of pure points, he is 3rd again (+7 pts), behind Chris Martin +10 and Alex Scott +8

For info, I track the game state when they enter the pitch and when they leave it and equate that into league points.  All starters are effectively drawing 0-0, and if we are winning when they leave the pitch, they get 2 points (3 points for the win, minus 1 point for the draw they started with), etc, etc.

So Semenyo’s +0.96 ppg, equates to 1.96 ppg so he’s worth almost 2 ppg, top-2 form.

Of those that’ve played a decent amount of minutes, Jay Dasilva -0.46 ppg is the worst!

Haven’t seen his posts honestly! I want to say I have seen all our points live this year and remember him playing on most of the good days. 

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

No. You've misunderstood.

You can have all the ability in the world but if you don't work hard or have the right attitude you wont make it.

Look how many loans the guy has gone through to get to here. Can add a bad recent injury to that as well.

I think he is a good player, solid and fully deserves his new deal.

Sorry but it is the way you wrote that makes it seem that way, attitude over ability as apposed to attitude with / and / alongside ability. But good we think the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

You're doing God's work Fevs. God's work.

• Haha 2