IGNORED

I think I got mugged last time I went to Fulham(away)

I think the pub was on Fulham high street with a Square bar and staff would only serve on one side of the bar.

Not sure which pub though

I ordered two pints of Guiness and a packet of crisps,handed me tenner over,and they said I need another two pound fifty.

I said "London prices?"

No we always bump up the prices on match days

Can any one shed any light on which pub they think it was,so I can avoid the place.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I think the pub was on Fulham high street with a Square bar and staff would only serve on one side of the bar.

I ordered two pints of Guiness and a packet of crisps,handed me tenner over,and they said I need another two pound fifty.

I said "London prices?"

Can any one shed any light on which pub they think it was,so I can avoid the place.

I think that was the "Winchester," mate

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

I said "London prices?"

4 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Where Terry McCann and Arthur drink?

4 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

I think that was the "Winchester," mate

Did you go downstairs?

Was on a coach trip to Torquay ( We were pretty local) for some Birthday do. After a few pubs we ended up in this nightclub by the harbour witch i remembered from my clubing days as the 400 club.

Now me and my mate plus our women supped a few,so when the barman wanted 20quid+ for the first round at about 9ish we thought WTF.

Had a chat and realised that by midnight we would be getting short of money.

We cut our losses ****** off to an Indian restaurant and supped for about 4 hours and still had cash in our pockets.

OK that was a few years ago  but i realised then clubing wasn't for me anymore.

Contacted the Temperance pub and they stated the increase in prices from first thing in the morning,Guiness is £5.80p

The other thing I don't like about the place is they have a "square bar" and won't/don't serve from the other three sides of the bar

So I am off across the river to east putney undeground station

to watch the Luton v Bournemouth match after I have been to the hard days night photo exhibition

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Contacted the Temperance pub and they stated the increase in prices from first thing in the morning,Guiness is £5.80p

The other thing I don't like about the place is they have a "square bar" and won't/don't serve from the other three sides of the bar

So I am off across the river to east putney undeground station

to watch the Luton v Bournemouth match after I have been to the hard days night photo exhibition

There's a Spoons in Putney, may be the best place for you NTTDS!