IGNORED

Liverpool Arsenal

Called off due to Covid in the Liverpool camp. Being rearranged for later in January. 
Personally think Liverpool should be out of the cup, Leyton Orient last season were unable to field a team and were told they are out due to Covid. Why one rule for Orient and one rule for Liverpool, doesn’t seem fair to me.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

100%.

How many players do Liverpool have! 60?

If they can’t find enough to play then they should withdraw.

Millwall played us the other day with 14 senior professionals available & I doubt their wage bill is a quarter of Liverpool’s.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They've tweeted that the game with Shrewsbury in the FA Cup this weekend is definitely still on.

How does that work then? Does the quality of the opposition dictate whether you've got enough fit players or not?

Put simply Liverpool don’t want to play their youngsters tonight - with the depth of most premier league squads no games should be called off. 

Newcastle prime example - injuries also given as a reason for games to be cancelled , bet they’ll be rearranged for after January transfer window 

14 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They've tweeted that the game with Shrewsbury in the FA Cup this weekend is definitely still on.

How does that work then? Does the quality of the opposition dictate whether you've got enough fit players or not?

They'll try to get as many games as possible called off, untill Salah, Mane and Keita reurn from the AFCON.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They’ve called off a FAYC tie to free up players.

I’m a Liverpool follower, and I think they should just get on with it.

1 hour ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Leyton Orient last season were unable to field a team and were told they are out due to Covid. Why one rule for Orient and one rule for Liverpool, doesn’t seem fair to me.

Technically its not as it was written in the rules any game quarter final or later could be re-arranged, now obviously the big clubs are likely to be the ones there and you know the rule is only in place so any televised games aren't cancelled and not played at all but the rule has been there.

All that being said I do believe Liverpool should have been just made to play it, you can't cancel one Thursday and play the weekend just because you're playing weaker opposition in a few days time who your kids may be okay against.

Oh the irony. 
Klopp can eff off as far as I’m concerned. 
Spouting off the other week about how great his club are for getting everyone vaxxed and now having an outbreak, including himself, and requesting a cancellation because of it. 
Great script Jurg. You dick. 

• Like 3

How can this be? 99% of the Liverpool squad are fully vaccinated, it must be the 1% that has caused the outbreak. 

Encourage vaccination by all means yes, vaccination is a fantastic thing, but if you get on your high horse like Klopp did it will just come back and bite you on the bum.

If any posters want to read back through the previous thread and apologise for their inaccurate comments feel free to.

Edited by bbew
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

43 minutes ago, bbew said:

How can this be? 99% of the Liverpool squad are fully vaccinated, it must be the 1% that has caused the outbreak. 

Encourage vaccination by all means yes, vaccination is a fantastic thing, but if you get on your high horse like Klopp did it will just come back and bite you on the bum.

If any posters want to read back through the previous thread and apologise for their inaccurate comments feel free to.

You do realise that being fully vaccinated doesn’t stop you getting Covid? It only lessens the effects.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

48 minutes ago, bbew said:

Since when did being vaccinated stop you from catching it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Leveller said:

You do realise that being fully vaccinated doesn’t stop you getting Covid? It only lessens the effects.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Since when did being vaccinated stop you from catching it?

Still baffles me that people don’t understand the basics of what vaccination means. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Yes, you are arguing my argument (maybe the sarcasm was too subtle). This is why people suggesting unvaccinated players should travel of a different bus, and should keep seperate to vaccinated players makes no sense (likewise vaccine passports)

Edited by bbew
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, basshead said:

Exactly. Klopp played all the kids against villa in the cariboo Cup  because  they had super cup next game.

Thought the same myself. 

I want to know how many players are out due to Covid, how many are just injured and how many are missing at the African Cup of Nations. It seems a big coincidence that 3 of their best players are not available due to international duties at the time they can't get enough for players to play Arsenal. I also don't get the excuse that the training ground is closed, they can train elsewhere.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, James54De said:

Freak. Someone as thick as you wouldn’t even know where to look for actual scientific research 

So you haven’t seen the video then? Where Fauci, CDC, Gates, Biden all say “you won’t get covid if you are vaxxed”. 
They lied to you. People like Klopp still believed this, until his recent infection ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

So you haven’t seen the video then? Where Fauci, CDC, Gates, Biden all say “you won’t get covid if you are vaxxed”. 
They lied to you. People like Klopp still believed this, until his recent infection ?

Prob best to post this nonsense in the covid thread.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Prob best to post this nonsense in the covid thread.

I’ll leave this thread now. No problem. 
Not sure how you can label it nonsense though. It’s what they said. It’s what they promised you. They lied to you. Are you saying that they didn’t actually say the things they said on that video? ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Not sure how you can label it nonsense though. It’s what they said. It’s what they promised you. They lied to you. Are you saying that they didn’t actually say the things they said on that video? ?

Someone will claim its a very good deep fake video. 

After all, Biden, gates and the rest of the American political establishment and media moguls would never lie. 

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

I can't say I listen to POTUS on this - not after the previous one suggested bleach - so I try listening to yer Whittys, yer Vallances and yer Tim Spectors and yer Jeremy Farrars. Trusty Brits! With "ologies!" Stop listening to Septic Tanks, Harry, they're fruitcakes.