IGNORED

The Dead of 2022

phantom

On 22/02/2022 at 16:48, Silvio Dante said:

Procol Harum lead singer and pianist Gary Brooker, age 76. Fantastic story follows:

Ironic because he never wrote a word of them.  This one must have passed me by at the time, because I only just read it in Record Collector.

RIP Gary Brooker. True original.

Edited by AppyDAZE

41 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

For anyone who hasn't seen this.......raise a stick and a beer. Legend.

Really interesting watch. Love listening to people who are passionate about their music. He really knows his stuff.

Nice guy and very talented drummer.

Feel for Dave G. Sad times, such a good band and he can't be replaced.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Super said:

THE Wanted star Tom Parker has tragically died after a brave battle with brain cancer, his heartbroken wife announced today. Aged 33

No age at all. Brave guy.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

The family of Jordan Mooney, whose real name is Pamela Rooke, have announced her tragic death at the age of 66 after a short battle with bile duct cancer. Jordan was known to many for her involvement with the Sex Pistols during their shows in the 1970s and as a model for Vivienne Westwood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Super said:

The family of Jordan Mooney, whose real name is Pamela Rooke, have announced her tragic death at the age of 66 after a short battle with bile duct cancer. Jordan was known to many for her involvement with the Sex Pistols during their shows in the 1970s and as a model for Vivienne Westwood.

Didn't recognise the name, but after Googling I remember the face.  RIP. Pamela.