IGNORED

The Dead of 2022

phantom

1 minute ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I've never seen the Godfather 

You should, it`s very much of it`s time when the Mafia really were powerful. Part 2 is my favourite though, Al Pacino nails it like he did in Scarface. It`s worth reading the book first too.

The least said about Part 3 the better though..........................

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You should, it`s very much of it`s time when the Mafia really were powerful. Part 2 is my favourite though, Al Pacino nails it like he did in Scarface. It`s worth reading the book first too.

yes it's on my list. There are so many classic films I haven't seen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I have to disagree with you LR but then I never saw the original cut. Apparently, the reviews weren't exactly positive with questions thrown at a young lady.

I watched only a couple of months ago, the newly restored version of Part 3. Very good it was too.

I then read all the negative reviews of the film when originally released. If they had only watched the latest version. And for the record, the Director's daughter proved she could act in the version I saw.

Worth checking out LR. The ending is different as well.

• Thanks 1

I think it's fair to say that Gwynne, the late Sid Waddell and Dave Lanning were as much a part of the rise of darts in the modern era as the players themselves - a time when commentators were as colourful as the game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, City Rocker said:

I'm shocked and saddened to hear Happy Mondays bass player Paul Ryder has passed away ? 

That’s sad. Even though they were off their heads, I love Happy Mondays. 

Twisting my melon man.

• Like 4