IGNORED

The Dead of 2022

phantom

2 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Her spotty plane gave her a whole new career.

Cbeebies was the only channel available to us for a couple of years! Come Outside was educational for us oldies as well.

Should have been Wendy Richards, surely 😎

All joking aside, great shame lovely actress..................I loved it when Gladys used to mother Granville                  " G-G_-Granville, come out of there !"

Another, of the tragedies of the Ukraine situation, the other news (like this ) gets swallowed up .

49 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Should have been Wendy Richards, surely 😎

All joking aside, great shame lovely actress..................I loved it when Gladys used to mother Granville                  " G-G_-Granville, come out of there !"

Another, of the tragedies of the Ukraine situation, the other news (like this ) gets swallowed up .

I don't think the spotty plane ever visited Grace Bros Department store or a boots factory!

• Haha 1

English actor Peter Bowles, best known for his roles in To The Manor Born and Only When I Laugh, has died at the age of 85.

Superb actor.

Edited by Super
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 22/02/2022 at 16:48, Silvio Dante said:

Procol Harum lead singer and pianist Gary Brooker, age 76. Fantastic story follows:

Ironic because he never wrote a word of them.  This one must have passed me by at the time, because I only just read it in Record Collector.

RIP Gary Brooker. True original.

Edited by AppyDAZE

Absolutely stunned by the death of Taylor Hawkins. As a fellow drummer, always in awe at his power and timing, at times such finesse, at times such raw passion and rhymical drive. The heartbeat of the Foo's. RIP Taylor.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

For anyone who hasn't seen this.......raise a stick and a beer. Legend.

Really interesting watch. Love listening to people who are passionate about their music. He really knows his stuff.

Nice guy and very talented drummer.

Feel for Dave G. Sad times, such a good band and he can't be replaced.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Super said:

THE Wanted star Tom Parker has tragically died after a brave battle with brain cancer, his heartbroken wife announced today. Aged 33

No age at all. Brave guy.

Edited by BigTone
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1