IGNORED

Fulham at home (FA Cup third round) match day thread

Just now, Hampshire reds said:

The point is we have gone backwards. 

The point is not whether we have gone backwards compared to some arbitrary point in the past but whether we are currently improving compared to our previous form since Nigel inherited a shambles.

Recent performances suggest we are.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

sorry first of all its my opinion. lets get it right we lost to a team in the same leaque. Fulham made 9 changes. T b h i am disappointed. ok we played well but no threat in there box. just feel we have gone backwards since cotts left. not convinced we are going in the right direction. i know i will get hammered for saying this.

Same league with the backing of tens of millions of parachute payments you total dick…whilst, because of the Fun Boy 3 (Swiss, Stevie and Junior), we don’t have a ******* pot to piss in. Are you deliberately thick or just genuinely stupid?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

The point is we have gone backwards. 

Why? Pring Benarous Scott going backwards? Players attitudes are changing the professionalism is changing so I don't think things are going backwards it was up to Pearson to clear the mess up that sent us backwards and he's slowly but surely doing that. That wasn't a backwards performance today.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

abuse. i said its my opinion. i dont agree with people on here but i dont call them names. if having an opinion then i surpose i am a dick and thick. 

Look, the problem is that EVERY "opinion" is so bloody negative!!!

If you can't admit that recent performances have improved then you must have some personal agenda.

Are you "Ian" in disguise ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, dave36 said:

Why is King on the pitch - offers absolutely nothing 

Woke up a bit 2nd half but too little too late - subbed off- first half so poor he was a hinderance and a danger to us. Otherwise one of the best games at the gate for a long time - if we had a real striker we would have been out of sight by half time!

Edited by dave36
17 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

No i am not ian. I respect ian for his opinions. good on him for having them. The problem on here is there are people who dont know there own minds but wait for me and others to have a comment then find it in themselves to slag us off. as for going backwards i think under Pearson we are. only my opinion.

But surely even you can see that when taking everything into consideration today was much improved? 

Edited by Clevedon Red
  • Like 1