IGNORED

Fulham at home (FA Cup third round) match day thread

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Easily the best performance over 90 minutes this season IMO and against decent opponents, all of the City team did themselves proud, well played. Also what an excellent referee. Enjoyed watching the game +++ my heart rate was even fairly comfortable throughout.

Indeed, and what a difference it makes.

An open and thoroughly enjoyable game, allowed to flow and none of the usual bias to (ex) Premier League teams

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

On the tv it looks so empty. Bit embarrassing

22 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Att. 7304

Depends how you look at it @Finley_Smith10.

Football fans suck up modern football far too easily in my opinion. You frequently hear of football fans wanting to protest about something or other, whether that's ownership (Perhaps the most common), challenging the position of the manager on the back of a long run of bad results, or simple things like ticket pricing. Quite often these protests don't come to fruition, or at best, is a small minority of fans protesting before or after the game, therfore not really having the intended impact and usually something the club involved can sweep under the carpet pretty quickly, and then carry on mugging off fans. Just look at the recent "walkout" by Everton fans. That was embarrassing.

As I said in another thread this week, hopefully someone at BCFC will see that they have got the pricing horribly wrong today, and wake up to this. And if what @Meh has said about concessions is true, well, that's shocking in my opinion and goes to show how out of touch the club, and football in general is with the fans right now.

Today wasn't an organised protest, it was simply the fans turning their back on the club for making a very poor decision, hence the low attendance.  

Your right it is embarrassing... for Bristol City FC.