IGNORED

Fulham at home (FA Cup third round) match day thread

8 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Why the Bobby hate in the stands? He dumped Cardiff first chance he got.

Name me another club that wouldn’t boo a player who moved to there local rivals . Especially a player from where the club is and come through the academy. I’ve had fans of other clubs saying it’s embarrassing he doesn’t get more stick . He’s got off lightly compared to pretty much any other clubs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Wiltshire robin said:

Name me another club that wouldn’t boo a player who moved to there local rivals . Especially a player from where the club is and come through the academy. I’ve had fans of other clubs saying it’s embarrassing he doesn’t get more stick . He’s got off lightly compared to pretty much any other clubs 

Why are they booing Bryan as well?

8 minutes ago, underhanded said:

£10 adults would of seen at least 14-15k in the stands I reckon. Club got this one wrong imo

Definitely. That is what I don't understand with food and drink prices. Surely lower them a bit and more than likely sell a lot more, making more profit overall and making use of the staff you are paying.

7 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Probably because he couldn’t wait to get out of here 

And, even as a Bristol City fan, I would be exactly the same once I had got myself established and the next step was to progress my career. Play for a club for 15 years where the Owner is taking us nowhere for £10K per week or earn serious dosh that sets you up for life in the Premiership......now let me think.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1
6 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Signing a contract to set up his mum, sisters and niece and nephews for life. What a bastard 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, TheReds said:

Definitely. That is what I don't understand with food and drink prices. Surely lower them a bit and more than likely sell a lot more, making more profit overall and making use of the staff you are paying.

Agreed. Basic economics. Not to mention the goodwill it would nurture with the fanbase

2 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

I don't get it at all. Both showed respect, played well here, moved on for very decent fees. 

Not trying to make excuses but Reid did join Cardiff and then do that ridiculous head tapping thing when he signed and some of Bryan’s social media was particularly negative. Although having said that a lot of people forget Bryan was in the away end in that cup game at QPR