IGNORED

Fulham at home (FA Cup third round) match day thread

1 minute ago, East Londoner said:

Not trying to make excuses but Reid did join Cardiff and then do that ridiculous head tapping thing when he signed and some of Bryan’s social media was particularly negative. Although having said that a lot of people forget Bryan was in the away end in that cup game at QPR 

I seen him in the away end at QPR for the 3-0 win in midweek game a few seasons back. You mean that one?

2 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Not trying to make excuses but Reid did join Cardiff and then do that ridiculous head tapping thing when he signed and some of Bryan’s social media was particularly negative. Although having said that a lot of people forget Bryan was in the away end in that cup game at QPR 

I see getting worked up about stuff like that as something for kids and teenagers to do. Players can do what they want, doesn’t bother me in the slightest. 

13 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Why are they booing Bryan as well?

He’s moaned about the fan base since he left.  Weird one really as everyone wished him well and I never saw any negative comments about him until he came out with some.

Neither of them play for us anymore. Really don’t understand the issue with trying to create a more toxic/hostile atmosphere even if the grounds half empty. I doubt either player is bothered and they’re hardly club legends.

Give them a tough afternoon all match and clap at the end. God knows why so many are desperate to protect them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

If it takes that much of a reach to think players are scum then the issue lies not with the players.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, KegCity said:

He’s moaned about the fan base since he left.  Weird one really as everyone wished him well and I never saw any negative comments about him until he came out with some.

Neither of them play for us anymore. Really don’t understand the issue with trying to create a more toxic/hostile atmosphere even if the grounds half empty. I doubt either player is bothered and they’re hardly club legends.

Give them a tough afternoon all match and clap at the end. God knows why so many are desperate to protect them.

They are two of our better players from recent years, both Bristolians, and at least one is an active supporter of the club.  Neither now plays for a so-called local rival.

I just find booing under such circumstances tinpot.  And inconsistent: Afobe, who was on loan here for a year, got applauded as have other former players.

• Like 8