IGNORED

AFCON

Lanterne Rouge

anyone else watch tonights game? i was creased up laughing at some of the challenges. full boot in the gonads for one poor sod. all done with no intent. as for the goal keeper,must have a few busted ribs after that bloke landed on him.

ref was amazing,smiled all the way through,didnt know he could scrub bookings that easy,maybe something a few of our refs could learn from. good to see var getting it right tonight,quite refreshing to see it used properly

• Like 4

13 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

anyone else watch tonights game? i was creased up laughing at some of the challenges. full boot in the gonads for one poor sod. all done with no intent. as for the goal keeper,must have a few busted ribs after that bloke landed on him.

ref was amazing,smiled all the way through,didnt know he could scrub bookings that easy,maybe something a few of our refs could learn from. good to see var getting it right tonight,quite refreshing to see it used properly

I dipped in and out - the quality of the play seemed low - but the ref was excellent, Keith Stroud and Gavin Ward could learn a thing or two from him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Super said:

That must have been first half that I missed! All Egypt from what I've seen.

You must have nodded off and had a little dream. Cameroon had 60% possession in the first half hour. Egypt hardly got out of their half. Arguably Egypt decided to let them and just to defend.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

You must have nodded off and had a little dream. Cameroon had 60% possession in the first half hour. Egypt hardly got out of their half. Arguably Egypt decided to let them and just to defend.

I did actually woke at start of second half!

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

I knew those Cameroon players would miss just based on their run ups. Such a huge moment in their professional careers and that's the run up they go with.... I don't get it. But they're the ones there and it's a situation I'll never experience. 

If you hit it as hard as you can and it gets saved, you feel awful but at least it was a decent effort, two step and stutter run ups never make sense for me. Even Ronaldo smashes every penalty as hard as he can and he’s the best pen taker of all time IMO.

19 hours ago, YCbrs said:

If you hit it as hard as you can and it gets saved, you feel awful but at least it was a decent effort, two step and stutter run ups never make sense for me. Even Ronaldo smashes every penalty as hard as he can and he’s the best pen taker of all time IMO.

nobody can say jet wasnt brilliant,difference being,jet could leather a ball stood still

19 hours ago, YCbrs said:

Le Tissier was the best penalty taker of all time...............missed one out of 49 I believe it was.

Can anyone guess who was the only keeper to save a Le Tissier penalty?

21 hours ago, YCbrs said:

Guess who missed a penalty tonight?!!!