IGNORED

Steve Evans leaves Gillingham - the response

shahanshahan

23 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Gillingham announced that Steve Evans left the club, however one person on Twitter replied with what appears to be a serious enquiry. Am I right in thinking this not to happen at our club, or others? ?

As my dear old Dad used to say; ‘don’t ask don’t get’ ?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Gillingham announced that Steve Evans left the club, however one person on Twitter replied with what appears to be a serious enquiry. Am I right in thinking this not to happen at our club, or others? ?

That's hilarious! ?

2 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I think the Gas hit in there first , his coat holding more supporters than the tent end at the Mem. 

3 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

Obviously Jo's beloved HotGal is a bit of a unit, then.  I'll have a scrobble around upstairs and see if I have any spare clobber that I could send him.

6 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I love the reply that accused her of wanting it to keep the rain off her caravan.