IGNORED

What has happened to James morton?

red kev

38 minutes ago, red kev said:

What has happened to James Morton?  Move to mk dons in summer fell through, not heard of since. Signed a long contract couple of years ago?

Mate, you’re not the Artist formerly known as @reddogkevare you by chance? Just wondered as he’s gone awol in recent times and I miss his overly positive viewpoint on everything. 

He was very much Yin to @Andy082005’s Yang. 

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, red kev said:

What has happened to James Morton?  Move to mk dons in summer fell through, not heard of since. Signed a long contract couple of years ago?

I suspect you've sort of answered your own question. We tried to move him on in the summer without success and it appears he is in limbo until a club comes in for him...

27 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

22, 23 in April.  Contract runs to summer 23, with a year option.  18 months ago he was coming on as sub in the League Cup v Exeter.  Has been spotted in a couple of training videos.

image.thumb.jpeg.60f36f20e2be8f2c278c21106625a200.jpeg

this was the last time he played for the u23s….August 23rd.

He came back from Gillingham at the end of last season.

I remember him getting a couple or three first team friendly games start of this season, but seems to have faded since.

Signed a 3+1 deal in 2019 so still a long time under contract.

18 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

He came back from Gillingham at the end of last season.

I remember him getting a couple or three first team friendly games start of this season, but seems to have faded since.

Signed a 3+1 deal in 2019 so still a long time under contract.

He was an unused sub v Celtic.  He was the only one not too get on the pitch!  He didn’t make any other first team friendly squad.

CFBE926D-E39F-402B-B90F-DCA8C4FE9740.thumb.jpeg.5e63cbee51ebfabf9f95fa686a3d1279.jpeg
image.thumb.png.c47f9f842cad16f93f4f42f666a03478.png

and then he came on as sub for MK Dons against us as part of his trial.  Assume the Russell Martin stuff affected the chances of a deal???

• Thanks 1

Said to have picked up an injury a while ago.

I feel for him, he was told he could leave for MK Dons permanently but their manager jumped ship for Swansea before the move could be completed & he’s in limbo now & clearly has no future with us.

Expect an agreement to cancel his contract at some point, because it has a while to run yet.