IGNORED

Nige Charged By the FA

Silvio Dante

11 hours ago, GrahamC said:

He was right.

Said this before but Pearson has no track record as a serial complainer about refs, I cannot remember him making even the mildest comment about one before. 

They won’t, but the FA should be taking this into consideration & trying to establish why he was so hacked off by that clown’s performance.

Pearson has never complained about officials?! You “cannot remember him making even the mildest comment about one before” -  fair play, but you are wrong, here you go, here’s just one example, he doesn’t hold back here:

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

Do fines count towards FFP… ? Personally would be very happy to take the fine for comments in this case, as need the powers that be to take notice. It wasn’t usual manager whinging to provide air cover for a poor performance, it was pointing to a performance that looked to be beyond the incompetence we often see from referees, players and managers and be something more troubling. All the “it’s really difficult being a referee” comments are fair when it’s  poor performance, but this appeared to be different and Nige pointed it out. 

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Pearson has never complained about officials?! You “cannot remember him making even the mildest comment about one before” -  fair play, but you are wrong, here you go, here’s just one example, he doesn’t hold back here:

I said in his time with us, he hasn’t managed Leicester since 2015 & whether it is age or the health issues he’s had, he strikes me as a very different figure from the bloke who had James McArthur in a head lock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

I said in his time with us, he hasn’t managed Leicester since 2015 & whether it is age or the health issues he’s had, he strikes me as a very different figure from the bloke who had James McArthur in a head lock.

We need a manager with his tenacity and temperament, it’s good for the staff, players and fans alike ! …..:yawn:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

More news from Gregor McGregorface on this….

Two young fans sat on his car, swore, and were moved on by stewards(allegedly)

Whilst I of course don’t condone this, hopefully Mr. Davies will ask not to referee us in future as a result?

An outcome no one would be disappointed with.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

No, your post did not say ‘in his time with us’ - it said “Nigel has no track record as a serial complainer about referees” and it said you “cannot remember him making even the mildest comment about one before” - no reference to “in his time with us” at all ...

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, your post did not say ‘in his time with us’ - it said “Nigel has no track record as a serial complainer about referees” and it said you “cannot remember him making even the mildest comment about one before” - no reference to “in his time with us” at all ...

I do love how persnickety you can be ?

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Whilst I of course don’t condone this, hopefully Mr. Davies will ask not to referee us in future as a result?

An outcome no one would be disappointed with.

I whole heartedly condone this behaviour ?

On 13/01/2022 at 10:30, Northern Red said:

Have a day off FFS

On 13/01/2022 at 10:39, Phileas Fogg said:

I do love how persnickety you can be ?

Yeh, fair play chaps - but if I’d posted something like “Jose Mourinho hasn’t been successful at all, he has no track record of success and I’ve never seen him win anything” loads of people on here would reply to me highlighting his achievements at Porto, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter Milan - and if I’d replied to those posts saying “I meant during his time at Roma FC” then I’d look pretty silly - which is what @GrahamClooks now - because he claimed his post stated he was talking about NP “during his time with us” when his post clearly didn’t say that - how dare I point that out and upset a couple of seasoned campaigners on here ... good grief -  happy Friday everyone ?

I understand how NP gets his fine, as that is the sad way it works............but what about the perpertrator of the abomination of a refereeing display?   Does he walk away Scot free, to continue his quest to ruin football matches where ever he appears?   Do the powers that penalise NP,  even look at Davies's performance, to see if the manager had a valid point in his criticism, or is it just a Kangaroo court? .  The whole issue is pheckin' absurd,  If someone is an incompetent oaf, is he just given a pat on the back, and told to "do better next time"?      What a clusterpheck  Ha!     

Edited by maxjak

It’s understandable that posters agree with NPs comments on the ref and feel managers should be allowed to criticise refs.

But I wonder how they’d feel if, in return, the refs were allowed to publish their comments and feelings about the idiot players, managers and club officials they have to deal with?

Its probably safer if both sides are gagged - and only fair tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

It’s understandable that posters agree with NPs comments on the ref and feel managers should be allowed to criticise refs.

But I wonder how they’d feel if, in return, the refs were allowed to publish their comments and feelings about the idiot players, managers and club officials they have to deal with?

Its probably safer if both sides are gagged - and only fair tbh.

I actually feel transparency would help.

On 13/01/2022 at 10:26, BS4 on Tour... said:

**** me. Have you got nothing better to do with your life than pedantry?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Can’t see how this can be allowed to happen but just seen that he is down to ref us at Luton next week.

Surely the FA has to alter this? Some might recall we only got this clown in the first place after a previous switch of referees.

Andy Davies, next Tues, Gavin ward this Saturday @Davefevsis gonna be having kittens! 

40 minutes ago, CityFarAndWide said:

The same ref has been given our game against Luton next Tuesday ... is this some kind of sick joke?

I guess it's their way of saying that they back their ref and have confidence in him, knowing full well that Nige might be reluctant to say anything if there is some controversy in case he gets a bigger fine and/or a touchline ban.

Edited by Northern Red
  • Hmmm 1