IGNORED

Long odds for City at Fulham

bcfc01

No surprise that its long odds for a City win at Fulham on saturday, but what is a surprise is that its currently 14/1 with Skybet.

I can't remember us having such long odds to win a game in this division ?

We're obviously underdogs but 14/1 ! Too generous to turn down ?

Edit: 11/2 for the draw..

Edited by bcfc01
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are a lot of stats punters out there and they will be all over this come the weekend. (City's record at Craven Cottage in recent times). Friday / Saturday when these stats are usually well advertised, I would expect the odds for a City win to be shorter than they are now come kick off time on Saturday.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Super said:

How many times have we seen a team score a hatful then draw a blank the next game?! Probably wishful thinking!

Maybe.

Last time Fulham won 7-0 (blackburn away) they followed up with a 1-0 win at Posh, a 4-1 win home to Barnsley, followed up by four consecutive draws and a defeat, then the game against us in the cup. Then they go and win 7-0 away again, albeit against a team that defended like a pub team.

Skybet is back to 14/1 for us to win and Fulhams next game after us is Birmingham at home and they are currently 13/2, despite having an inferior away record than us and below us in the form tables. There must be some big bets going on Fulham, even at 1/5. 

• Like 1

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Maybe.

Last time Fulham won 7-0 (blackburn away) they followed up with a 1-0 win at Posh, a 4-1 win home to Barnsley, followed up by four consecutive draws and a defeat, then the game against us in the cup. Then they go and win 7-0 away again, albeit against a team that defended like a pub team.

Skybet is back to 14/1 for us to win and Fulhams next game after us is Birmingham at home and they are currently 13/2, despite having an inferior away record than us and below us in the form tables. There must be some big bets going on Fulham, even at 1/5. 

I checked the odds yesterday, thinking I’ve never seen a more certain home win. It seems a lot of people got there before me. Fulham we’re 1.28 on Betfair. I’ve never seen those odds for a Championship match before. Mind you, Fulham are playing at home to a Cadbury’s Flake. 

23 hours ago, ThOmO said:

We always do well there, checky 20 with a 10 cover on draw

I presume you meant Cheeky?   I know loads of worthwhile charities that could use a donation of 30 notes....why waste it on a pointless cause?    If u want a sure thing, bet on a 1-0 scoreline in the AFCON?  ?

4 hours ago, maxjak said:

I presume you meant Cheeky?   I know loads of worthwhile charities that could use a donation of 30 notes....why waste it on a pointless cause?    If u want a sure thing, bet on a 1-0 scoreline in the AFCON?  ?

Which charity will give you £300 back in return, if City win though...?

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, maxjak said:

Ahh the grammar police, excellent. You should be proud.

4 minutes ago, ThOmO said:

Ahh the grammar police, excellent. You should be proud.

If you have something to say, then please say it?   I cannot stand pedants?.....It's not my`pheckin problem if you cannot be arsed to check the spelling in your post?

Edited by maxjak

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

City’s results at Craven Cottage have pretty good over the last few seasons. We’re a bogey team to them as PNE are to us.

Im expecting a City win.

We’ve won our last 6 games there, but how can you expect us to win? I hope we win, I’ll be happy with a draw, but they are a far better team on paper.