IGNORED

Fulham away match day thread

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Why don't you all have a look at that third goal properly? I agree Vyner should have stepped inside and blocked the shot BUT had he done so Mitrovic would have been played in because KALAS wasn't even in the same ******* postcode. Some of you are ******* idiots.

Indeed. Very few goals indeed are purely down to one individual mistake. It is almost always multiple mistakes by multiple players.

Vyner should have done better for all three goals and is certainly having a poor game but I do think others are getting off the hook when Vyner is being blamed for three goals in which he is not alone in not doing his job properly.

• Like 4

Well two great counterattacking goals- will be great for Semenyo's confidence that- but quality and quantity against us in midfield, no penalty when perhaps there could have been as well as Weimann's miss but I wasn't expecting much today tbh.,..

@billywedlock 2 in CM? I dunno- away to a side like Fulham it's a bit brave even if the overall shape is a bit more complex- not surprised we might be getting bypassed in CM.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Well King allowed his man past too easily and defence was left not knowing who should go out to cover . Kalas should be on Mitrovic not Vyner anyway , even if Zak has to be far stronger in these situations . Mitrovic is in another planet for this league though . 

I was being facetious BW. Completely agree with you on all points.