IGNORED

Fulham away match day thread

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

To be fair to him, he's probably got the hardest job in the division today. Mitro and Carvalho are both exceptional talents at this level.

That said though, Zak's not having a great game.

But the same can be said for Ream at the other end.

I totally agree. Feel sorry for the lad TBH. Mitrovic is clearly a cut above

Just now, Dan Robin said:

This trend is becoming almost  suspect. Has City done something to be threated like that?

Last season and 2019/20 I would have put it down to us not creating much. It figures.

This season at times and especially from Blackburn at home but also Huddersfield at home 2nd half and of late though we certainly have looked to be more positive but these things even themselves out? I don't go in for conspiracy theories,

4 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

We have no midfield and the defence cannot cope with Mitrovic . They are going to hit 7 or more again this week 

2 vs 3...outnumbered and outdone technically.

Cairney, Reed and then Carvalho as the third man who can go back and forth a bit is pretty likely to outgun ours for sure!

King, Massengo and Scott- that's good but...going to be outgunned for a range of reasons!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

I'd say Max has had no chance in all 5 instances and his distribution of the ball has been first class.

?
A Max love-in all round. Hes no better distribution than Bents. Where Max has benefitted is no Martin in the team so he cant lump it. Bents has had Martin all season to smash it to. 
Having said that yes, no goals being saved today. If anything though, it should confirm Vyner can f/o!

Could end up very embarrassing.

Didn't really expect to be thrashed like this, but defending like we have its inevitable.

I'd expect a couple of changes at HT to try to keep the score down and maybe pinch one.

One ray of sunshine is Semenyo, two great finishes. Other than that, most of our team are watching Fulham play.

First half in a nutshell.

Some first half! Despite a couple of great goals from AS our midfield and defending has been shocking with nobody able to close them down or match up  Mitrovic so he has two easy headed goals and then is given far too much room for his hat trick.

Fulham are quick, very fluid and mobile, they are able to drive forward with lots of space too often with really good options. They are giving us a footballing lesson at times.

Unless we do something to address the above this will be an even more embarrassing final scoreline as we are likely to concede +++ 

To finish on a positive our fans have been loud and AS has notched two excellent goals.

• Like 2