IGNORED

Fan ejected - appeal for witnesses

The Bard

51 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Just got off the phone to my 18 year old who was thrown out at Fulham.

He was later handed a ticket by another steward and allowed in only to be set upon by 2 stewards,  assaulted and ejected again. 

If anyone witnessed this, please can you PM me?  

Thanks

Why was he thrown out in the first place 

• Admin
On 15/01/2022 at 16:05, The Bard said:

Just got off the phone to my 18 year old who was thrown out at Fulham.

He was later handed a ticket by another steward and allowed in only to be set upon by 2 stewards,  assaulted and ejected again. 

If anyone witnessed this, please can you PM me?  

Thanks

I'm guessing you may need to give a bit more context so those there can associate with who you mean

On a personal level I have known two different people being chucked out at Fulham, first instance was witnessed by a Met police officer an confirmed person did nothing wrong but was ultimately the decision of the steward at Fulham, we saw the same officer at Brentford later and spoke to us, said Fulham stewards were known for picking random people out and kicking them out over a season - remembered my friend as they stood together during the game outside Fulham.

Other incident, a friend had an illness and was mistaken for someone being drunk and was asked to leave

Feel free to PM if you want, we made a complaint about the steward (same one both seasons) and have seen the same name on other clubs social media since

Out of interest have you spoken with Amanda Jacks at Faircop?

5 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm guessing you may need to give a bit more context so those there can associate with who you mean

On a personal level I have known two different people being chucked out at Fulham, first instance was witnessed by a Met police officer an confirmed person did nothing wrong but was ultimately the decision of the steward at Fulham, we saw the same officer at Brentford later and spoke to us, said Fulham stewards were known for picking random people out and kicking them out over a season - remembered my friend as they stood together during the game outside Fulham.

Other incident, a friend had an illness and was mistaken for someone being drunk and was asked to leave

Feel free to PM if you want, we made a complaint about the steward (same one both seasons) and have seen the same name on other clubs social media since

Out of interest have you spoken with Amanda Jacks at Faircop?

Hi yes I e mailed her earlier with a  detailed account of what happened. 

He was first ejected for a valid reason but accepted it and left.   He was then invited back in by a different security person. Once inside  he was  immediately blindsided by the very same stewards who initially threw him out.  Quite clearly a set up. 

From what you say and what I've heard elsewhere, Fulham are employing thugs with a night club attitude and turning a blind eye to violent behaviour. Pick out someone young and inexperienced, rough them up and chuck them out. 

Just want to say again if anyone did see any of this, please PM me. I'm going to rattle as many cages as I can..

• Robin 1

14 hours ago, The Bard said:

He was first ejected for a valid reason but accepted it and left.   He was then invited back in by a different security person. Once inside  he was  immediately blindsided by the very same stewards who initially threw him out.  Quite clearly a set up. 

From what you say and what I've heard elsewhere, Fulham are employing thugs with a night club attitude and turning a blind eye to violent behaviour. Pick out someone young and inexperienced, rough them up and chuck them out. 

Just want to say again if anyone did see any of this, please PM me. I'm going to rattle as many cages as I can..

So what was the valid reason?

Where was he in the ground? Do you know the block? And can you share the reason?

Why is it clearly a set up? Just sounds like a lack of communication between poorly trained stewards?

47 minutes ago, phantom said:

Fulham have lots of previous for doing this kind of thing

We got there before kick off, went to our seats but the steward said the block was full so we had to go to another block.

In the second half they were saying people couldn't come to our block without a ticket for the block.... Ridiculous.

Luckily they changed their approach once quite a few people kicked off. Was unnecessary and could of ended quite nasty to be honest, through their own fault.

Edited by Selred
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Imagine having a ticket for a certain block and having to sit there, incredulous!

We tried to to go to the block where our tickets were before the game, but was told the block was full, so had to go to a different block.

Now imagine one of us went downstairs at half time to go for a wee, and weren't allowed to go back to block with us.... see the issue now?

2 hours ago, Selred said:

Where was he in the ground? Do you know the block? And can you share the reason?

He didn't get to the block.  Didn't make it past the sniffer dogs.

That's not what is the issue though. It's when he was allowed in again at the behest of a steward and jumped.

it's assault. Plain and simple

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

We tried to to go to the block where our tickets were before the game, but was told the block was full, so had to go to a different block.

Now imagine one of us went downstairs at half time to go for a wee, and weren't allowed to go back to block with us.... see the issue now?

Surely the blame lies with our own selfish ********* who think they can stand anywhere without a thought for their fellow fans. I.feel.for you mate it's one of the reasons I select my away games very carefully

Just now, frenchred said:

Surely the blame lies with our own selfish ********* who think they can stand anywhere without a thought for their fellow fans. I.feel.for you mate it's one of the reasons I select my away games very carefully

Half and half in my opinion. You either ensure the only people in each blocks are the ones who have tickets there before the game, or not at all. You don't do it at half time after telling people to go stand elsewhere in the first half. 

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

Crowds/stands at away games have historically a lot of the time been unreserved. 

You can’t have gone to many away games if you think people standing where they want is a new thing. 

8 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Crowds/stands at away games have historically a lot of the time been unreserved. 

You can’t have gone to many away games if you think people standing where they want is a new thing. 

Never said it was a new thing, has passed me off for years, most are pissed or drugged up anyway

• Haha 1