IGNORED

Rimesy

RoystonFoote'snephew

I only met Al at the Bristol City quiz where we put in an OTIB quiz with Dolls, SepticPeg, Rich and “Buster”.

I asked him about his username, I hadn’t twigged what his surname was!

A very good general knowledge and even better knowledge of City.  His knowledge of Bundesliga nicknames I’ll let him off about!

Glad I got the chance to put a name to a face.

RIP Al.  Than fan base up in the sky is growing too quickly.

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

I remember him from years ago as we went to the same Primary and Secondary School but he was a couple of years older, only ever spoke to him a few times around the area, he was always sound though but I didn’t really know him. Looking on Facebook we have mutual friends and he was obviously loved very much.

Rest In Peace Alan.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I only met Al at the Bristol City quiz where we put in an OTIB quiz with Dolls, SepticPeg, Rich and “Buster”.

I asked him about his username, I hadn’t twigged what his surname was!

Ahh no, that makes sense now. Can’t believe I didn’t twig with the full spelling of his username.
He mentioned on here before Christmas that he had cancer but I didn’t realise it was him.

Poor bloke.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh no, that makes sense now. Can’t believe I didn’t twig with the full spelling of his username.
He mentioned on here before Christmas that he had cancer but I didn’t realise it was him.

Poor bloke.

You and me both then! ?

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Lovely gesture if it could be arranged but would that be the 46th minute of the first half (which is not actually guaranteed and will already have significant numbers of people making their way to the concourse) or the first minute of the second half?

I hope it happens and he gets the reception he deserves at the best possible time which surely would be straight from kick off in the second half? 

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1