IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City at home match day thread

14 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Only advice I have is don’t be too sheepish with your son’s mate before kick off, but when we are two up certainly start bleating and at halftime ram it home by inviting him to anything woolen he wants from the Club shop. 

MRR perhaps it’s time to begin the bleating, although remember we are BCFC and there are still 15 minutes to play. 

5 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

I looked at that line up today, thought we'd get bullied... but Scott and Massengo have been so strong today, humble pie.

Me too, especially after the old head King went off. But Massengo and Scott have done really well in there, asides from the mistake for their goal. 

Cardiff look in real trouble on this performance. One dimensional direct shit. Hopefully good riddance. 

Edited by tin
  • Like 5
Just now, tin said:

Me too, especially after the old head King went off. But Massengo and Scott have done really in there, asides from the mistake for their goal. 

Cardiff look in real trouble on this performance. One dimensional direct shit. Hopefully good riddance. 

Massengo has suffocated the Cardiff midfield with his harrying.