IGNORED

Bristol City v Cardiff City at home match day thread

30 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

At least those highlights are out. The ones on City's YouTube don't go out until 1am...

We were the last Championship game featured on Quest and the just showed the goals. Pretty useless, but I did get confirmation that Max probably (maybe) should have done better for their second. Oh, and they appear to be almost exactly the same as the sky highlights.

Edited by Sleepy1968
2 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

We were the last Championship game featured on Quest and the just showed the goals. Pretty useless, but I did get confirmation that Max probably (maybe) should have done better for their second. Oh, and they appear to be almost exactly the same as the sky highlights.

Eh we were last?

I mean I understand there was Fulham winning late, a high scoring game at Reading, and Forest v Derby...but last? A 3-2 Severn Derby was last.

We were after Blackpool 1-0 Millwall?

Edited by ExiledAjax

Not a Martin fan, but credit where credit's due, He struck to two good goals and seemed sharper and more up-for-it than usual. Glad Weimann knows how to stick the ball in the net, as, knowing how we concede late goals, 2-1 was never going to be enough in the closing stages.

Semenyo seems to have beefed up and is becoming more of a handful for defenders. He could morph into the bully-type forward with pace that we need. With a bit more composure he will score goals.

Apart from giving the ball away for their first goal, Massengo played well and battled tirelessly.

Worrying to have players going off so early in the game, but on the positive side, I was impressed with how the others battled on regardless. Glad no-one else had to go off with an injury.

Cardiff looked a poor side.

Still think we need to bring in a couple of decent (affordable) players before the window closes, ideally a striker and a defender. We need competition for places and cover for injuries/suspensions.

Proud of them all.

Good win and 3 more points,