IGNORED

Timm Klose - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Davefevs

3 hours ago, Malago said:

By all accounts he was kitted and ready to start the U 23s game on Tuesday, but was pulled out at the last minute.  Read into that what you will.

As @GrahamCstates, international clearance hadn’t come through.  He was allegedly named in the team the night before hoping clearance would be received.  It didn’t come through.

Kitted up - as in he was wearing a club tracksuit…he wasn’t there in match kit, then broke down injured pre-match, which is what you are trying to imply.

29 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As @GrahamCstates, international clearance hadn’t come through.  He was allegedly named in the team the night before hoping clearance would be received.  It didn’t come through.

Kitted up - as in he was wearing a club tracksuit…he wasn’t there in match kit, then broke down injured pre-match, which is what you are trying to imply.

I wasn’t trying to imply anything.  I was told that he was about to play and was withdrawn at the last minute for reasons unknown, which now it would seem was related to paperwork.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Probably been done, but I'm passing the time on the train to Preston.

Swiss? Definitely needs more cowbell.

If we had a decent drummer we could replace more with Timm and cowbell with Klose, unfortunately our drummer is the opposite of decent (yes, he is indecent).

I don't have a problem with this signing, he is an international for a country that are a good level and has Championship experience. 

He is also savvy enough to ease himself through games to manage his fitness, especially if we continue to play with a 3 at the back allowing Pring and Kalas to do the running for him. His job is purely going to be attacking the first ball. 

Edited by Port Said Red