IGNORED

Semenyo

Waconda

Just now, Fordy62 said:

My word he’s found his shooting boots. Really enjoyed that performance. Someone on the other thread said his power reminded them of Ade Akinbiyi. 

Certainly becoming a real handful. Well played son. Well played. 

That was me! Antoine has some fantastic attributes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fordy62 said:

My word he’s found his shooting boots. Really enjoyed that performance. Someone on the other thread said his power reminded them of Ade Akinbiyi. 

Certainly becoming a real handful. Well played son. Well played. 

his confidence will be sky high after fulham,hope he gets more goals to keep it going

Just now, Slippin cider said:

Dare I say Vyner did ok since coming on apart from the late free kick 

I agree, but he shows some naivety in his game that needs to be eradicated or he'll never make it at this level - simple things like getting the wrong side of the attacker. 

Hopefully Pearson's influence will help like it has with some others. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Looking like the real deal pace power and now a real goal threat gave the cardiff defence a torrid time this lad is going to be some player well done lad

A player worth building a team around. Need to hold on to him for as long as possible IMO. If we can't, it's imperative that we get top $ 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Flint will be having nightmares about him. Centre backs nightmare

Yep was saying that throughout the game to anyone that would listen. Was unreal today. The power that man possesses is unreal. His shots are hit with some force. The 1-2 with Martin was superb. Really enjoyed his performance

A goal really would of topped off another good performance.

I said last weekend he seems to have improved all areas of his game by a few percent. 

The challenge now is bringing it all together on a regular basis. More goals and assists to come i think.

Really like him as a CF and he fits perfectly into the side.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

He was probably having an off day until he then went on to another level maybe 60 minutes in. He was a nightmare for that Cardiff defence with those high balls over the top as they left space in behind.

I think it was pretty obvious he would be one hell of a player when seeing him last season. Not really sure how lots were not getting more excited by what he could do. How much he had improved from 19/20 to 20/21 season. He's now continued that development further. And I expect he will only continue to improve.

I think he's our best presser. He is so quick and so strong. He doesn't just make the defenders hurry up and get rid, his pace and strength means he can get to the player as they clear it, leaving something on the player or getting a touch on the ball.

People have criticised his finishing and of course still work needed there with that chance that he should have gone across the keeper.

But he always had one hell of a shot on him with either foot. I think he hits it harder with his weaker foot than most of our players do with their stronger foot. Was never too worried about his lack of goals and missed chances.

I also like it that he can press for 90 plus minutes. For very physically strong player who puts in one hell of a shift, he keeps it going.

He is also a very intelligent player. Improved massively on his game understanding and decision making from when we saw him a bit lost 2-3 years ago.

Always thought he'd be a prem player. That might be sooner than anticipated which will be a shame to not have him another year after this one at least.

He has talent but he needs to do it consistently and not over a few games. Hopefully he gets a good run till the end of the season. Talk of the Prem is a long way off for him.