Jump to content
IGNORED

Well the bottle throwing


Bristol Rob
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Super said:

Heavy fine coming our way and deserved.

The club/Nige need to come out and make a statement about this and state that it won't be tolerated. We can't afford the fines and certainly not any possible point deductions. Must be possible to identify the culprits and ban them from the ground.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Exactly don’t know why people keep saying it . A Birmingham fan literally ran on the pitch and punched grealish and they didn’t .

Exactly. It also happens up and down the country every week.

Not defending it, but the shouts of a point deduction are ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Match behind closed doors would be before a points deduction.

I agree, and that’s not going to happen either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, City_USA said:

The club/Nige need to come out and make a statement about this and state that it won't be tolerated. We can't afford the fines and certainly not any possible point deductions. Must be possible to identify the culprits and ban them from the ground.

Manager commenting on fan behaviour doesn’t work - see O’Driscoll post Bristol Derby in 2013. Just alienated him even more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Manager commenting on fan behaviour doesn’t work - see O’Driscoll post Bristol Derby in 2013. Just alienated him even more.

The club then. It's embarrassing behavior. I'm all for passion but never want to revert back to how things were in the 80's.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, KegCity said:

No way on earth would we get a points deduction for bottles thrown on the pitch. 

It’s as if some of our fans want the club to be punished & just love putting all over the internet,

Some crave making a mountain out of a molehill for their own attention.

Let the club sort it out. 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lewisdabaron said:

It’s as if some of our fans want the club to be punished & just love putting all over the internet,

Some crave making a mountain out of a molehill for their own attention.

Let the club sort it out. 

What on earth are you on about?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lewisdabaron said:

It’s as if some of our fans want the club to be punished & just love putting all over the internet,

Some crave making a mountain out of a molehill for their own attention.

Let the club sort it out. 

All over the internet? Not sure that many non City fans are reading this forum ! Do I want the club punished? Hell no! I want the idiots who are misrepresenting the City fanbase punished. Not going down this rabbit hole any further today.

Going to focus on a great win and the positives from the game.

COYR!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Horse With No Name said:

Dont condone it at all, but players HAVE to start being booked when deliberately goading the oppo fans when scoring. There is celebrating in front of them, then there is the pr1ck today and against Huddersfield .  Stamp that out and the throwing will stop.

Would be so boring if players were penalised for that sort of thing. I love it when players wind fans up - whether scoring for us or against. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Horse With No Name said:

Dont condone it at all, but players HAVE to start being booked when deliberately goading the oppo fans when scoring. There is celebrating in front of them, then there is the pr1ck today and against Huddersfield .  Stamp that out and the throwing will stop.

In some cases, yes but why are some fans so precious that they feel they have to throw something if someone celebrates in front of them? How is that a normal reaction.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...