IGNORED

Sam Pearson

sglosbcfc

19 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I would not be at all surprised to see Sam Pearson involved next season as back up.

He's impressing up there. Yes it isn't English championship standard, probably more like English league 2 kind of level. But all he can do is play well, which he is doing.

As Brian Tinnion often says that younger loan players greatly benefit from ‘miles on the clock’ and although the Scottish championship is pretty much a Mickey Mouse league it’s nevertheless competitive mens football and hopefully Pearson will develop his game further whilst up there.

Its a beautiful part of the British Isles tho - I hope appreciates it.

41 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I would not be at all surprised to see Sam Pearson involved next season as back up.

We are going 433 next season and don't have many pacy senior wingers.

He's impressing up there. Yes it isn't English championship standard, probably more like English league 2 kind of level. But all he can do is play well, which he is doing.

Thought he had a very quiet game last night, ICT were second best in general play most of the game, although he did score, quite possibly should’ve buried another (should’ve taken with his left, not his right)…he spent a lot of the game chasing the ball.  He did look to join the counter-attack.  Probably a 6/10 for me.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Big summer for him.

Not convinced (from little I’ve seen) that he has the quality, and not sure Nige sending him back to the u23s from the first team training squad was a good sign either.

Think he will have a pro career, but not at this level.

But things do change.

I was going to post exactly that. 

He's 20, played about 20 games at any level. I hope this loan turns things around for him.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Sam Pearson signed a new 3 year contract last April so I assume Pearson sees a possible future for him with us.

I'd missed this, bit surprised. Maybe want to give him a little extra time to develop , get some loan games and see if he blossoms.