IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

Taken from Cardiff forum where they are calling this out as disgusting, apparently Cardiff directors had to apologise and will be sent the bill.

Bristol toilets smashed

I've just got back from the Bristol game, and I'm pretty disappointed. Not just in the result, but in the actions of a group of idiots who thought it was okay to completely demolish the gents toilets in the away end. I hoped our fans were better than that.
Sinks and pipes were ripped off the walls, the suspended ceiling was brought down, with metal rods, insulation and broken tiles everywhere, the electric wiring was ripped out and hanging down - it looked like a bomb had gone off in there. What sinks were still intact were overflowing, as the plugholes were blocked and the taps forced open. There was water everywhere.
Okay, some will say it's just fun and games, but if someone did this to our away end, you'd never hear the end of it. It was appalling behaviour, and whoever did it should be ashamed. Rant over.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Shock. According to their forum a few hundred gave it the biggun in the park to a couple dozen city fans. So boring. Your not hard , No one thinks you are cool. Grow up losers.

Actually saw the incident as we walked along the top path going back to the car,about 15-20 Cardiff gave it large a couple of hundred City fans,it didn’t end well for them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Actually saw the incident as we walked along the top path going back to the car,about 15-20 Cardiff gave it large a couple of hundred City fans,it didn’t end well for them.

Correct mate and they got run all over the park and flyover. 

I hope Cardiff pay for all that damage.

8 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Shock. According to their forum a few hundred gave it the biggun in the park to a couple dozen city fans. So boring. Your not hard , No one thinks you are cool. Grow up losers.

When  the odds are 30/1 they are hard as nails.

When on their own they are soft as shit.

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

Obviously a herd of Welsh Luddites scared and alarmed to see such high technology?  Having been used to holes in the ground and clumps of moss, they have become frenzied and disturbed when confronted by hygiene.....they are to be pitied really?  ?

It all started when they couldn’t find the flush on the Bidet’s 

• Haha 1

You do have to wonder where the steward / security were whilst the bogs were being torn apart. 
Go for a crafty fag in the bogs and you get an army of them turn up! Smash the **** out of the place and no one intervenes. 
Great stewarding! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Shoutout to the fella in the away end with a Gas flag.

“Yeah, you know what I’ll take a Bristol Rovers flag in and show them”

Tadaaaa??

If a Rovers fan, why turn up at Ashton when your team are involved in their big local derby at Swindle.

If a Cardiff fan, why fly a Rovers flag, they hate you nearly as much as us. I cannot imagine City supporters flying a Swansea flag.

Just now, sglosbcfc said:

If a Rovers fan, why turn up at Ashton when your team are involved in their big local derby at Swindle.

If a Cardiff fan, why fly a Rovers flag, they hate you nearly as much as us. I cannot imagine City supporters flying a Swansea flag.

Also he must be pretty “special” to unfurl it when it was 3-1 to us.

FFS.

• Haha 1

Just now, sglosbcfc said:

He made a honest mistake,when told that there was a big derby this weekend he naturally assumed it was us and Cardiff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1