IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah not being funny but whats a dozen or so syewards gonna do against a fee hundred in crowded concourse and toilet.

Yep. Generally it will be one or two having a sneaky fag in the toilets and quite rightly they are told to pack it in. But when people are destroying a place, I certainly wouldn’t get involved if I was a steward.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Yep. Generally it will be one or two having a sneaky fag in the toilets and quite rightly they are told to pack it in. But when people are destroying a place, I certainly wouldn’t get involved if I was a steward.

They can be in contact with the police though. Then things might have become a bit more challenging for those idiots.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orbital said:

They can be in contact with the police though. Then things might have become a bit more challenging for those idiots.

Exactly. I don’t blame the stewards but when the match is so heavily policed they are there for a reason, surely it’s criminal damage at least. There must have been arrests made but it should never have been allowed to get that far.

• Like 2

Wouldn’t do anything if I was a steward to be fair - they don’t get paid enough to deal with that shit. However there were literally hundreds of robo cops there today. Wtf are they doing when the facilties are being smashed up? Just wondering….

Edited by lenred
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Regarding the confrontations in the park afterwards. 
oh the irony! 
Had the game kicked off at 3pm it would’ve been pitch black in the park at 5pm and no one would’ve been able to see anyone, let alone fight anyone. 

t’s not like there’s anything that that would cast light on the front bit of the park like street lights or a stadium.

Thank goodness none of BCFC fans would ever do the same thing.

As for fans giving grief to the police because they closed the road to try and segregate fans and the casuals jumping over the wall into Smythe park to chase the cardiff fans- I'm sure this was merely to ask them for a little contribution for new toilets which they hadn't yet heard about.

There were , as ever, people determined to cause conflict and ,as ever, they succeeded. To suggest it was the purely the cardiff fans is delusional and to debate who won is pathetic. Violence won.

• Like 1

Dying Oh No GIF by Achievement Hunter

Oh so ****ing what ? Don't worry about it. Nobody in person was targeted.Nobody got hurt.
Bloody hell. these posts about throwing, hitting,,chucking things getting people upset.

Like our own mob havent got upto anything naughty.

Maybe its time to leave forums and FB groups?

Edited by Keepers Ball
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I exited the Dolman Atyeo side for a change as I’d traveled differently. Deffo a bad vibe floating about long before it kicked off. ******* saddos

Not surprised. There were 2,500 desperate for a wee.

But some wrong uns had rendered the toilets the source of their ire.

Which makes perfect sense..... IF YOU SUFFER WITH A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.

Really don't understand what the toilets did to deserve that. Their primary purpose is, 'to take the piss' that doesn't automatically mean they are laughing at you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

TBF most of the posts on there are calling the tossers out.

I'm certain that by far the majority of OTIB members and supporters would do the same if it were our fans, - we won a football match against rivals in a Derby match- we've done the double over them and for most of us that's enough by far. Great day out for me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm certain that by far the majority of OTIB members and supporters would do the same if it were our fans, - we won a football match against rivals in a Derby match- we've done the double over them and for most of us that's enough by far. Great day out for me.

Indeed!  A Grand day out!

19 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

Dying Oh No GIF by Achievement Hunter

Oh so ****ing what ? Don't worry about it. Nobody in person was targeted.Nobody got hurt.
Bloody hell. these posts about throwing, hitting,,chucking things getting people upset.

Like our own mob havent got upto anything naughty.

Maybe its time to leave forums and FB groups?

We'll miss you but respect your decision

• Like 4
  • Flames 1