IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

35 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I exited the Dolman Atyeo side for a change as I’d traveled differently. Deffo a bad vibe floating about long before it kicked off. ******* saddos

I usually walk back that way from the Lansdown, but decided to walk home round the South Stand instead to avoid the guerning idiots at the park.

Edited by IAmNick

Biggest bunch of bellsniffs Crapdiff have ever brought to the Gate. Green street from front to back. Walked back to industrial estate amongst them after game, 95% couldn’t speak properly and the other 5% could only sing” I can’t read and I can’t write blaa blaa whilst punching parked car windows. So hard they came by …… coach . 

• Like 1

I thought the Cardiff Fans that tried to fight the traffic on the Portway and Coronation Rd entry slip were rock hard. 

equally, 50 to 60 year old city fans in all the gear, posturing on the park wall were as hard.

Both groups, looked ridiculous and, had they engaged with the object of their aggression, My prediction is they’d have come off worse.

proof that cocaine does not promote good choice management

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lenred said:

Wouldn’t do anything if I was a steward to be fair - they don’t get paid enough to deal with that shit. However there were literally hundreds of robo cops there today. Wtf are they doing when the facilties are being smashed up? Just wondering….

Looking for the nearest Greggs...

3 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

If a Rovers fan, why turn up at Ashton when your team are involved in their big local derby at Swindle.

If a Cardiff fan, why fly a Rovers flag, they hate you nearly as much as us. I cannot imagine City supporters flying a Swansea flag.

Not the case - Cardiff and Rovers have this weird alliance thing. Probably because they haven’t had a competitive fixture in years.

2 hours ago, Redinthehead said:

t’s not like there’s anything that that would cast light on the front bit of the park like street lights or a stadium.

Have you ever walked across that park after a night game? It’s dark. The picture that shows the fans on the park, at night, you wouldn’t be able to see each other there. A 3pm kick off and it would’ve been dark after the game. The fact the old bill made this an early kick off has hilariously backfired on them ?

2 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

Would you have run in that toilet with 20 of those idiots smashing it up? All for a tenner an hour on a Saturday afternoon?

Lots of police around today. Lots of private security. But you’re happy for them to carry on and smash the place up. 
Do that in your local pub and you’ll have 3 wagons of coppers on you in 5 minutes. But as it’s in a football stadium you think it should just carry on? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Have you ever walked across that park after a night game? It’s dark. The picture that shows the fans on the park, at night, you wouldn’t be able to see each other there. A 3pm kick off and it would’ve been dark after the game. The fact the old bill made this an early kick off has hilariously backfired on them ?

Lots of police around today. Lots of private security. But you’re happy for them to carry on and smash the place up. 
Do that in your local pub and you’ll have 3 wagons of coppers on you in 5 minutes. But as it’s in a football stadium you think it should just carry on? 

No it shouldnt carry on, get the police in to sort it out, but if you are a steward stood in that stand with 15 lads smashing up a toilet what exactly would you do

13 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

No it shouldnt carry on, get the police in to sort it out, but if you are a steward stood in that stand with 15 lads smashing up a toilet what exactly would you do

Call the police. There was loads of them about today 

• Like 1

To be fair, their 'normal' fans appear rightly disgusted.

Ashton Gate was a breath of fresh air for me today. Bristol City deserve to be commended for their outside fanzone style atmosphere and the welcome offered to me and my son in all areas. We had space around us in the stand and access to a pitchside snack bar.

It was disappointing then to hear about the toilets being smashed and to see young lads having their collar felt for anti social behaviour outside the ground. 15 - 20 year olds giving it large and thinking they have the right to be offensive.

Also seeing middle to late aged men with rage in their eyes towards other similar aged men because they support another football team. One in particular was right in the face of a Bristol City fan for no reason other than machismo was trying to intimidate and provoke a fella who was with his young son.

I know Bristol have caused enough trouble themselves at times but it was some of our lot who disappointed today under the stands and when in contact with the locals.

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes but it tends to be fairly light in front bit for the reasons above and especially when there is something on at AG.

It hasn’t hilariously backfired, it’s just proven that idiots will always try and fight. The reasons for early kick offs are very obvious. Obviously you find it funny that we have to waste all of this police resource on stopping neanderthals trying to hit each other for supporting a different team to them? 

36 minutes ago, Redinthehead said:

Yes but it tends to be fairly light in front bit for the reasons above and especially when there is something on at AG.

It hasn’t hilariously backfired, it’s just proven that idiots will always try and fight. The reasons for early kick offs are very obvious. Obviously you find it funny that we have to waste all of this police resource on stopping neanderthals trying to hit each other for supporting a different team to them? 

Yep. I find it hilarious that the police still think that early kick offs prevent trouble. 

1 minute ago, East Londoner said:

But isn’t the logic that fans haven’t had hours in the pub before the game?

Well, yes in the 70's and early 80's that was true, however, little wraps of white powder can be bought well in advance and consumed in a short space of time....pubs taken out of the equation 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

People just start the session earlier. Makes no difference.

This thread is a bit of a non event anyway. We play our biggest rivals in this league and there are a few handbags outside and they trash the toilets, disorder (if you can even call it that) is hardly worth the mention anymore.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

If the police believe that then they are more stupid than I thought they were. 
Might’ve worked 25 years ago when it was illegal to sell alcohol before 11am. Nowadays, it’s a Spoons brekkie at 8am, 6 pints down by midday and a few bags of the white stuff.