IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

Was nice of them to do the damage when we don't have another home game until FEB-9TH. Gives us plenty of time to get it all fixed, probably to a slightly higher spec. and send them the bill for it.

Knobheads just cost their own club a few thousand and gave some Bristol contractors some local work to do.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Taken from Cardiff forum where they are calling this out as disgusting, apparently Cardiff directors had to apologise and will be sent the bill.

Bristol toilets smashed

I've just got back from the Bristol game, and I'm pretty disappointed. Not just in the result, but in the actions of a group of idiots who thought it was okay to completely demolish the gents toilets in the away end. I hoped our fans were better than that.
Sinks and pipes were ripped off the walls, the suspended ceiling was brought down, with metal rods, insulation and broken tiles everywhere, the electric wiring was ripped out and hanging down - it looked like a bomb had gone off in there. What sinks were still intact were overflowing, as the plugholes were blocked and the taps forced open. There was water everywhere.
Okay, some will say it's just fun and games, but if someone did this to our away end, you'd never hear the end of it. It was appalling behaviour, and whoever did it should be ashamed. Rant over.

The only result the Welsh scum got today battered on and off the pitch .

10 hours ago, IAmNick said:

I usually walk back that way from the Lansdown, but decided to walk home round the South Stand instead to avoid the guerning idiots at the park.

The police got it wrong yesterday  - i sit in the Lansdown and normally walk back through the park by the entrance where the wedlock pub was. Yesterday they had 2 massive police horses there and closed that entrance meaning a bottle neck and a meeting of 2 sets of fans that couldn’t disperse as you naturally would. You could tell what was eventually going to happen 

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

Its a far cry from the mobs Cardiff have brought in the past. The soul crew is dead on it’s ass it would seem.

I think a lot of the soul crew were nicked when they played Chelsea a few years ago and some ended up in jail or were banned for life 

49 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

I think a lot of the soul crew were nicked when they played Chelsea a few years ago and some ended up in jail or were banned for life 

Yes that saw off a lot, set up by the police I think over 100 were banned or jailed for a bit of handbags on kings rd. 5 & 10 yr bans for another clash with West Ham. It’s just not worth it anymore is it, not that it ever was. Didn’t a few of your fans get done for smashing up the great western pub by cardiff central a few years ago?  We’ve all got them hey

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nicki's soulmate said:

They've got lots of previous for smashing things up, sadly lacking when it comes to the real stuff though as proved today, w@nkers

Is it just me who remembers them snapping up the old Eastend seats when they lost a game against us? I have a clear image in my head of a dozen angry Cardiff fans at the front lobbing the seats onto the side of the pitch in and around 2002

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that.

It showed yesterday to be honest, if that was the offering from their ‘youth’ element then what an embarrassment. A laughing stock both on and off the pitch.

46 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Is it just me who remembers them snapping up the old Eastend seats when they lost a game against us? I have a clear image in my head of a dozen angry Cardiff fans at the front lobbing the seats onto the side of the pitch in and around 2002

I don't remember that, but I do remember them lifting the big red iron gates off their hinges after a City v Cardiff game in the mid to late 80s. The gates were locked to allow the away fans to be kept in but Cardiff weren't having it. Next the thing the gates are removed and it's carnage ?

10 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

I don't remember that, but I do remember them lifting the big red iron gates off their hinges after a City v Cardiff game in the mid to late 80s. The gates were locked to allow the away fans to be kept in but Cardiff weren't having it. Next the thing the gates are removed and it's carnage ?

wasnt that at the back of the park end? around 92 the 5 1 cup night game....

18 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

They smashed up the turnstiles, Feb 90

16 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

wasnt that at the back of the park end? around 92 the 5 1 cup night game....

Yep. Rumbelows League Cup. Think we won 5-1.

I was in the East End and there was much confusion about why both the home and the away sections of the Open End suddenly seemed to empty at half time? Turns out they were all piling around the back for some midweek windmill action.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

10 hours ago, Harry said:

If the police believe that then they are more stupid than I thought they were. 
Might’ve worked 25 years ago when it was illegal to sell alcohol before 11am. Nowadays, it’s a Spoons brekkie at 8am, 6 pints down by midday and a few bags of the white stuff. 

Totally agree, people just start drinking earlier for the early kick offs, I saw plenty of people at 11 o'clock yesterday that had definitely had more than a boiled egg for breakfast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure if it’s been raised earlier in this thread but the trashing of the toilets would have made lots of noise and I wonder if/hope somebody alerted the police so that those responsible were apprehended, or am I’m being horrible old-fashioned and naive? 
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-offer-pay-damage-22844406