IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm led to believe that supporters groups are sorting 

That is sad if they feel they have a responsibility to do that. It was not the fault of the vast majority of decent fans and all of them are condemning it. I suppose as long as the knobheads that did it are caught and punished then that won`t be so bad but will that happen? From most of the posts from CCFC fans that I`ve seen, very few were known to their regular fans.

• Like 2

Odious little club. Shown up for what they are on and off the pitch yesterday.

Saw a video of them at Temple Meads singing “Just like Cardiff, your city is blue.” What a w***y chant - what other club is there in Cardiff?!? Not to mention they sported red for a while. I suppose Cardiff isn’t red now given that egg-chasing national team has won zero World Cups.

The Welsh clubs are here on sufferance - time to kick them out of the English cistern I reckon.

*System

Edited by WessexPest
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Saw a video of them at Temple Meads singing “Just like Cardiff, your city is blue.” What a w***y chant - what other club is there in Cardiff?!? Not to mention they sported red for a while. I suppose Cardiff isn’t red now given that egg-chasing national team has won zero World Cups.

The Welsh clubs are here on sufferance - time to kick them out of the English cistern I reckon.

*System

They enjoy kicking an English cistern.

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

*System

Cistern works pretty well I think

• Haha 1

Hopefully a drastically reduced allocation for the pea-brained headtappers beckons if we play them again next season - and that’s quite a big “if”.

Read an article earlier that contestants for the new series of Mastermind are being sought; suffice it to say none of that shower need apply.

??it's like a bunch of 4 year olds, can barely speak, having a tantrum and singing nursery rhymes. 

The reality, in the cold light of day, grown men having a tantrum, and stood pointing at a woman singing nursery rhymes...whilst holding a phone filming it. ? 

Just plain odd. Do they actually watch it back and think it's normal? 

Mental health issues... something's gone wrong in their life. Actually feel sorry for them. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I dont condone violence, but that **** chanting at the Police at the end deserved one around the head. Utter arsehole

I’m not a fan of the way police approach football sometimes but that whole video is just odd, as said how can someone film that , watch it back and then post it

odd balls 

TBF - most of them in the toilets just look embarrassed at the freaks they have supporting them.

The sad case at the end, just odd. The least they should have done was nick him and hold him for as long as legally possible, then charge him, and make him have a few trips to the Bristol courts.

• Like 1