IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off

sh1t_ref_again

38 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

I’m not a fan of the way police approach football sometimes but that whole video is just odd, as said how can someone film that , watch it back and then post it

odd balls 

Maybe the video was taken by a genuine Cardiff fan for the exact purpose of 'outing' the morons amongst their support?

There is unanimous condemnation of the behaviour on the Cardiff boards that I've been on to read - they are angry with those idiots for bringing their club into disrepute.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Is it right that Cardiff lot were actually fighting amongst themselves in the Atyeo? I couldn't see anything.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already on here.

Yeah, two were. In a lower block near the dolman corner near the end of the game. They were being held back from eachother by stewards. Perhaps one of them was such a moron that the more sensible supporter just snapped (or just really needed a sh1t)?

The Away Days video has a bit of coverage on it.

54 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Yeah, two were. In a lower block near the dolman corner near the end of the game. They were being held back from eachother by stewards. Perhaps one of them was such a moron that the more sensible supporter just snapped (or just really needed a sh1t)?

The Away Days video has a bit of coverage on it.

My immediate thought was that maybe some of our lot had somehow infiltrated the away end. However, if the ticket holders were season ticket holders only then probably not.

In any case, Cardiff really did show the rest of the country and theirs their true colours. Embarrassing muppetry of the highest order!!

14 minutes ago, supercidered said:

In any case, Cardiff really did show the rest of the country and theirs their true colours. Embarrassing muppetry of the highest order!!

Bit of a sweeping generalisation? Most of their fan base have called out the few idiots who did this.

Similarly, it only takes an idiot or two to throw a coke bottle at an opposition player. Doesn't mean all Bristol City fans are mindless thugs.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225858

Good letter from there FLO in the link. Embarrassing for Cardiff 

They smashed it up BEFORE the game?? I assumed it was a petulant reaction afterwards. What kind of idiots wreck their own toilet facilities prior to 90 minutes of a football match.

I must admit when "3-1 on your big day out" was being sung I looked across at some of their faces and think "3-1 on your care workers day off" would have been more appropriate.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

On their forum they are calling for an investigation into ST holders selling their tickets on. 

Well if that’s the case it is against the terms and conditions and they are just as liable. Harder to identify the idiots though.

37 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Bit of a sweeping generalisation? Most of their fan base have called out the few idiots who did this.

Similarly, it only takes an idiot or two to throw a coke bottle at an opposition player. Doesn't mean all Bristol City fans are mindless thugs.

I only saw one coke bottle (yes, one too many.) Compare that to a lot more than a few idiots smashing up ceilings and toilets. As the videos circulate around social media of the thugs doing this the public in general will make up their own minds.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

They smashed it up BEFORE the game?? I assumed it was a petulant reaction afterwards. What kind of idiots wreck their own toilet facilities prior to 90 minutes of a football match.

I must admit when "3-1 on your big day out" was being sung I looked across at some of their faces and think "3-1 on your care workers day off" would have been more appropriate.

And smash up the womens toilets. It’s like here lads we just smashed there toilets up before the game it went right off in there. Buzzing me I’m going back in there later to smash some more up

Strangest thing I think I’ve seen football fans do. 

1 hour ago, Olé said:

Probably the same sort of idiots who give up on 31 minutes when the opposition score and throw bottles at players.

Chances are, City will suffer more because of that than Cardiff will for the internal damage.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KegCity said:

No we won't.

I think the EFL and FA will take any crime involving the safety of players and the disruption of the game far more seriously than the vandalism of toilets.

Edit: And thinking about it, I'm don't think the toilets will be mentioned in the referee's report, although presumably City and Cardiff will be duty bound to report this to the football authorities.

Edited by Sleepy1968

Men entering the women’s lavatories should increase the punishments for the perpetrators (assuming it was men who carried out the wanton destruction in there too - and I use the term “men” extremely loosely; more like idiotic little boys).

I maintain that if you invite someone to your gaff and they destroy the place you don’t ask them back. Not sure hiw it would fly legally, but BCFC should seriously look at massively reducing CCFC’s allocation for future matches. 

Edited by WessexPest

1 hour ago, SecretSam said:

It's pretty dreadful behaviour from what is no doubt a minority of their fans.

Let's not sink to their level by online macho posturing about fighting and being 'hard', it 2021 not 1981.

Well done the Cardiff board for agreeing to pay for the damage.

You sure? ?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

Yet Bristol Rovers are all horse punchers.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I think the EFL and FA will take any crime involving the safety of players and the disruption of the game far more seriously than the vandalism of toilets.

Edit: And thinking about it, I'm don't think the toilets will be mentioned in the referee's report, although presumably City and Cardiff will be duty bound to report this to the football authorities.

Still waiting for the fine/point deduction/expulsion from the league from the Huddersfield game where the game actually got paused...

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Probably the same sort of idiots who give up on 31 minutes when the opposition score and throw bottles at players.

Chances are, City will suffer more because of that than Cardiff will for the internal damage.

I agree. The ref actually picked up the objects thrown and took them to the 4th official (?) too. No doubt photo evidence will be included in his report. This is the second time in only a couple of weeks, so yes I think we will be heavily fined or whatever else they can punish us with.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

I agree. The ref actually picked up the objects thrown and took them to the 4th official (?) too. No doubt photo evidence will be included in his report. This is the second time in only a couple of weeks, so yes I think we will be heavily fined or whatever else they can punish us with.

Someone also lobbed a flare into the Cardiff fans from the Dolman as well. That won’t go down too well with the authorities either.

57 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Yep, and they weren’t prepared for what came their way, they ran back with their tails between their legs! 

Portland Bill I remember that. Sat in A block Dolman and remember the open end literally empty within seconds . 
gate was already unlocked if I remember rightly and was opened when a Cardiff fan leant on it whilst having a slash??? A certain animal from Chepstow if legend is true was the culprit 

Edited by Wealwayseatcheese
  • Like 1