Jump to content
IGNORED

Cardiff's chavs kick off


sh1t_ref_again
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah not being funny but whats a dozen or so syewards gonna do against a fee hundred in crowded concourse and toilet.

Yep. Generally it will be one or two having a sneaky fag in the toilets and quite rightly they are told to pack it in. But when people are destroying a place, I certainly wouldn’t get involved if I was a steward.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Bit harsh to have a go at the stewarding.

Yeah for what isn't supposed to be a safety job not a security job I wouldn't say it was on them.

The problem is people that think this is fun or a laugh.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Yep. Generally it will be one or two having a sneaky fag in the toilets and quite rightly they are told to pack it in. But when people are destroying a place, I certainly wouldn’t get involved if I was a steward.

They can be in contact with the police though. Then things might have become a bit more challenging for those idiots.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Bit harsh to have a go at the stewarding.

Ok. Just let them smash the place up then yeah? 
What are the stewards, security and police there for? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Orbital said:

They can be in contact with the police though. Then things might have become a bit more challenging for those idiots.

Exactly. I don’t blame the stewards but when the match is so heavily policed they are there for a reason, surely it’s criminal damage at least. There must have been arrests made but it should never have been allowed to get that far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regarding the confrontations in the park afterwards. 
oh the irony! 
Had the game kicked off at 3pm it would’ve been pitch black in the park at 5pm and no one would’ve been able to see anyone, let alone fight anyone. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wouldn’t do anything if I was a steward to be fair - they don’t get paid enough to deal with that shit. However there were literally hundreds of robo cops there today. Wtf are they doing when the facilties are being smashed up? Just wondering….

Edited by lenred
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

Regarding the confrontations in the park afterwards. 
oh the irony! 
Had the game kicked off at 3pm it would’ve been pitch black in the park at 5pm and no one would’ve been able to see anyone, let alone fight anyone. 

t’s not like there’s anything that that would cast light on the front bit of the park like street lights or a stadium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

The Atyeo Stand Steward Toilet Investigation Team (who aren't keen on acronyms), are struggling to complete their investigation, as after the incident they have nothing to go on. 

Hopefully the ASSTITS will flush out the offenders 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank goodness none of BCFC fans would ever do the same thing.

As for fans giving grief to the police because they closed the road to try and segregate fans and the casuals jumping over the wall into Smythe park to chase the cardiff fans- I'm sure this was merely to ask them for a little contribution for new toilets which they hadn't yet heard about.

There were , as ever, people determined to cause conflict and ,as ever, they succeeded. To suggest it was the purely the cardiff fans is delusional and to debate who won is pathetic. Violence won.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dying Oh No GIF by Achievement Hunter

 

Oh so ****ing what ? Don't worry about it. Nobody in person was targeted.Nobody got hurt.
Bloody hell. these posts about throwing, hitting,,chucking things getting people upset.

Like our own mob havent got upto anything naughty.

Maybe its time to leave forums and FB groups😑

Edited by Keepers Ball
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I exited the Dolman Atyeo side for a change as I’d traveled differently. Deffo a bad vibe floating about long before it kicked off. ******* saddos

Not surprised. There were 2,500 desperate for a wee.

But some wrong uns had rendered the toilets the source of their ire.

Which makes perfect sense..... IF YOU SUFFER WITH A MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION.

Really don't understand what the toilets did to deserve that. Their primary purpose is, 'to take the piss' that doesn't automatically mean they are laughing at you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

TBF most of the posts on there are calling the tossers out.

I'm certain that by far the majority of OTIB members and supporters would do the same if it were our fans, - we won a football match against rivals in a Derby match- we've done the double over them and for most of us that's enough by far. Great day out for me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm certain that by far the majority of OTIB members and supporters would do the same if it were our fans, - we won a football match against rivals in a Derby match- we've done the double over them and for most of us that's enough by far. Great day out for me.

Indeed!  A Grand day out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

Dying Oh No GIF by Achievement Hunter

 

Oh so ****ing what ? Don't worry about it. Nobody in person was targeted.Nobody got hurt.
Bloody hell. these posts about throwing, hitting,,chucking things getting people upset.

Like our own mob havent got upto anything naughty.

Maybe its time to leave forums and FB groups😑

We'll miss you but respect your decision

  • Like 4
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...