IGNORED

After The Match Policing Today

Cardy

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It will for sure. The best for all concerned would be they go down.......................................

Oh no, the best for all concerned would be if they toddled off and played in their own country’s league considering they are so bleeding proud to be Welsh.

They’re not welcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Oh no, the best for all concerned would be if they toddled off and played in their own country’s league considering they are so bleeding proud to be Welsh.

They’re not welcome.

I'm sure with Newport, Swansea & Wrexham teams like Merthyr Tydfil could give them the numbers they need to form a Welsh premier league just like the Scots and then concentrate on shagging sheep rather than looking for punch ups ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

This fixture could go back to being a bubble fixture 

It was no worse than the trouble in the park with Swansea a few years ago as far as I can tell, that hasn't gone back to a bubble so I see no reason why this would.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I'm sure with Newport, Swansea & Wrexham teams like Merthyr Tydfil could give them the numbers they need to form a Welsh premier league just like the Scots and then concentrate on shagging sheep rather than looking for punch ups ?

Seriously though it’s scandalous that those grasping clubs get to ply their trade in our set-up. At least clubs like Colwyn Bay and Rhyl has the integrity to do the decent thing.

Still gets my hackles up that they had a ticket to Europe after Heysel and lo and behold their yobs run amok in Liege. ?

It’s a bizarre state of affairs and likely one that isn’t sustainable as the two nations inevitably drift further apart constitutionally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WessexPest said:

Seriously though it’s scandalous that those grasping clubs get to ply their trade in our set-up. At least clubs like Colwyn Bay and Rhyl has the integrity to do the decent thing.

Still gets my hackles up that they had a ticket to Europe after Heysel and lo and behold their yobs run amok in Liege. ?

It’s a bizarre state of affairs and likely one that isn’t sustainable as the two nations inevitably drift further apart constitutionally.

Good post and couldn't agree more 

1 hour ago, Shaun Taylor said:

What was Flint like yestearday and surprised there's no mention of James Collins doing a Charlie Austin in front of your ans when he scored.

It seems that it's the done thing to wind up the SS if they score at that end.  It's almost as if they know how City fans will react (bottles etc.) ?   It's all well and good, but if you end up losing you look a prize  pr1ck !

Edited by slartibartfast
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

It seems that it's the done thing to wind up the SS if they score at that end.  It's almost as if they know how City fans will react (bottles etc.) ?   It's all well and good, but if you end up losing you look a prize  pr1ck !

I had to laugh at a couple of the Villa players who had plastic bottles chucked at them going down like they had been shot after doing similar at Everton.

• Like 2

• Admin
8 hours ago, Pezo said:

It was no worse than the trouble in the park with Swansea a few years ago as far as I can tell, that hasn't gone back to a bubble so I see no reason why this would.

My thoughts exactly, except a bit of posturing in the park, individual flash points weren't any worse than many other games