IGNORED

Dear City, please win at Luton and Preston

MattWSM

20 hours ago, MattWSM said:

Will be a massive boost for us all, all the players especially the ones who have been challenged by us fans in recent times, will lift the club, Nigels win % and we all go in to Feb in the top half and feeling positive.

2 winnable games, difficult but winnable.

Thanks

Problem is, if we win both who is going to be the first to mention (whisper) the play offs? ?

1 hour ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

We never seem to do well at Luton in recent years. Preston we’ve been a little bit better and actually beat them for once. And them without Johnson that’s a major boost. Blackpool I think we can also beat.

Things are looking a bit more positive for us since end of Dec, start of Jan so we should be feeling abit more confident. We’re playing with pace on the break now and with James and williams being fit soon that makes us a lot more solid in midfield.

4 points I reckon out of 9

I think Luton are the new Preston in many respects.  Don’t get me wrong they are a good side, but Jones has them playing a very cynical, borderline cheating style beyond the actual football.  Little effers like Lockyer, always feigning a head injury, being caught etc.

We will need to be at our best from a streetwise point of view tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think Luton are the new Preston in many respects.  Don’t get me wrong they are a good side, but Jones has them playing a very cynical, borderline cheating style beyond the actual football.  Little effers like Lockyer, always feigning a head injury, being caught etc.

We will need to be at our best from a streetwise point of view tomorrow.

Yep, a cynical lot & Jones seems a piece of work, too.

Nige said last week we don’t draw enough games & I’d be happy with gaining 2 points this week.

Even a single draw would add to the tally, I’ll be absolutely amazed if we won both, our away form has dipped as our home form has improved & with a small squad available these are 2 very tough games.

• Like 1