IGNORED

The New Alex Scott Song

One Team

28 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

Is it me or had I not heard the Chris Martin chant before Saturday either ? I’ve not missed a game in ages but that one was new on me!

whilst on the subject also I do think kalas deserves something as a tune to be serenaded with ! 

As per my OP there have been several new chants from Section 82 that have tried to get going this season. The Alex Scott one obviously took off on Saturday, the Chris Martin one less so. There are a couple of others too but couldn’t tell you what they are! 

5 hours ago, Brann-red said:

Is it me or had I not heard the Chris Martin chant before Saturday either ? I’ve not missed a game in ages but that one was new on me!

whilst on the subject also I do think kalas deserves something as a tune to be serenaded with ! 

Re Kalas. The tune for him has to be the same one as Mo Salah for Liverpool, it fits nicely just obviously needs different words.

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Yes, that's the logic the FA will use too........ :whistle:

Perhaps the FA should consider telling players not to deliberately incite and provoke opposition crowds?

The Huddersfield incident was unacceptable as this didn't really happen. However, if Charlie Austin had been hit by a bottle he would got what he asked for. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, The Bard said:

Perhaps the FA should consider telling players not to deliberately incite and provoke opposition crowds?

The Huddersfield incident was unacceptable as this didn't really happen. However, if Charlie Austin had been hit by a bottle he would got what he asked for. 

Why do fans think that they can hand out stick to players and not get some back when the opportunity arises? 

• Like 2

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Why do fans think that they can hand out stick to players and not get some back when the opportunity arises? 

Charlie Austin had barely kicked the ball and been completely ignored by our support,  but chose to stand in front of the South Stand shouting at people.  He wasn't giving anything back he was inviting it

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

What stick was that then?

This non sensical false hood is almost as pointless as lobbing an empty plastic bottle.

People should just not react. We stand 3 rows back from where they like to celebrate and just look on bored.

With Charlie Austin we started laughing. 

Edited by 054123

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I never know whether it's because I'm growing old and deaf that I can't make out the words of new chants, or whether it's because it's genuinely hard for anyone to hear the singing section from where I'm sitting.

Maybe both.  :crying:

Ditto! ??

Perhaps we need song sheets pinned to the top of the forum? 

• Like 1