IGNORED

Ranieri gone

Unan

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

First man got 7 games, Ranieria got 13. At this rate that’ll be 4 managers in one season.

At some point there will be no one male left alive in Spain who hasn’t been their manager at least once in their life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

The new man will be Watfords 6th manager in 16 months. That means that a Watford manager has a job expectancy of 2.66 months!

Considering their salary and pay off when they’re sacked, it’s a pretty good job to get. Ranieri was reputedly on approx £50k per week, so he’s earned approx £800k for his short as manager plus his pay off. I’d love that sort of job 

• Like 2

I watched the Watford loss to Norwich on Sky, they were absolutely shocking. Couldn't pass a ball 5 yards, arguing with each other, gifting the ball and terrible defending.

I do like Ranieri as a football person but I feel he's now in the same mould as Hughton, McCarthy etc, old style managers that just don't cut the mustard in the modern game anymore. 

All that said, Watford are still a basket case of a club ?