IGNORED

Geoff Eltringham replaces Andy Davies for Luton game

Never to the dark side

I jokingly said last week when we all agree that we shouldn’t have Davies tonight that we’d get Geoff Eltringham instead.  And that’s who we get.

Hes in my crap list…just makes lots of wrong decisions.

Ward on Saturday (right at the bottom of my crap list until Davies replaced him) was ok.  I think Martin’s goal bailed him out of a big decision on Flint when he tripped Weimann through on goal.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Ward on Saturday (right at the bottom of my crap list until Davies replaced him) was ok.  I think Martin’s goal bailed him out of a big decision on Flint when he tripped Weimann through on goal.  

I guess we'll never know, and at the game I thought he was playing an advantage. But on watching it back he does not indicate this is the case, so now I don't think we was ever going to bring play back.

• Like 3

• Admin
5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I jokingly said last week when we all agree that we shouldn’t have Davies tonight that we’d get Geoff Eltringham instead.  And that’s who we get.

I thought it was just outside though so I'm glad he allowed play to continue.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

What did you think tonight? I thought he was pretty good. Only thing that really rattled me was what looked like a foul on Scott just before Vyner went down which led to the corner and first goal 

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

What did you think tonight? I thought he was pretty good. Only thing that really rattled me was what looked like a foul on Scott just before Vyner went down which led to the corner and first goal 

I thought he got lots of decisions wrong before both teams….like he usually does.  He didn’t favour them though, so that’s good.  It did look like a foul didn’t it.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought he got lots of decisions wrong before both teams….like he usually does.  He didn’t favour them though, so that’s good.  It did look like a foul didn’t it.

I could see other refs giving some fouls that he let play on, not the best view behind that goal though to be fair.

I’d like to see it back, he does look to buy free kicks at times, might have just been a soft one that ref didn’t fall for

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

I could see other refs giving some fouls that he let play on, not the best view behind that goal though to be fair.

I’d like to see it back, he does look to buy free kicks at times, might have just been a soft one that ref didn’t fall for

Was your ticket a freebie?